What's new

Skier Arif Khan is India’s only athlete representing 1.4 billion people to competing in the Beijing Winter Olympics

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Skier Arif Khan is India’s only athlete representing 1.4 billion people to competing in the Beijing Winter Olympics​

Lacking government support, he crowdfunded the trips to Europe for training and competition

I don't understand India can spend hundreds of billions on buying foreign weapons but why is so thrifty on supporting one single athlete?

He's from Kashmir but talking about India as his country, I'm missing something???

Correct, He's from kashmir and he spent his own money to represent his nation India in the Olympics.

He then applied for a Indian passport and applied for a Visa as a Indian citizen and went to China to represent India.

I don't think you missed anything.

Correct, He's from kashmir and he spent his own money to represent his nation India in the Olympics.

He then applied for a Indian passport and applied for a Visa as a Indian citizen and went to China to represent India.

Sanghi on even days:

Katwa, Jihadi, Atankwadi, Mullai, Madarsachap, Puncture wala

Sanghi on odd days:

He Is RePrEsEnTiNg HiS NaTiOn InDiA

You mean occupied Kashmiri don't have a problem representing India?

I will be amazed if a Palestinian represent Isarhel.

But nothing is impossible in those crazy times we are living ....

Why Indian government doesn't support him?

You mean occupied Kashmiri don't have a problem representing India?

I will be amazed if a Palestinian represent Isarhel.

But nothing is impossible in those crazy times we are living ....
There are Israeli Arabs who are even serving in IDF.

Back
Top Bottom