What's new

Skier Arif Khan is India’s only athlete representing 1.4 billion people to competing in the Beijing Winter Olympics

Shameful.
Many before him were “proud Indians” just to see their relatives or them be shot and killed in cold blood by Indian occupational forces.
Just look how many times did “proud Indian” Kashmiri police officers children get killed in fake encounters. If I remember correctly a couple months back 3 students were killed by occupational forces, one of them son of a police officer, one of them brother of a police officer.

Winter Olympics as a whole has been low key event given self-goal scored by CCP

Its unfortunate Arif is getting stuck in the middle of all this
Yes, not good for winter athletes

But wood is more concerned about his "cause". Any advice to him on how he can help this "cause"
The 'cause' that I wrote earlier is merely his interest in the sport. There was no political meaning to it. Don't read to much between the lines. Raging arguments on random corners in the internet will make you see things that are not there :laugh:

Yes, not good for winter athletes

The 'cause' that I wrote earlier is merely his interest in the sport. There was no political meaning to it. Don't read to much between the lines. Raging arguments on random corners in the internet will make you see things that are not there :laugh:

lol. Sure, you were worried about his "winter cause".

Back
Top Bottom