What's new

Skardu Air Space closed due to security

I suppose, India as a big country - can conduct Military exercises in their own desginated zones without disturbing much of Civilian Air Space and Pakistan has nt got that luxury?

I suppose, India as a big country - can conduct Military exercises in their own desginated zones without disturbing much of Civilian Air Space and Pakistan has nt got that luxury?

WRONG

Pakistan's size is more than SPAIN + FRANCE + ITALY put together....

WRONG

Pakistan's size is more than SPAIN + FRANCE + ITALY put together....

Population wise yes. Spain + France + Italy = 173 million people to Pakistan's 189 million.

But in terms of area...

Pakistan: Area: 307,374 sq miles (796,095 km²)

France: Area: 248,573 sq miles (643,801 km²)

Spain: Area: 195,124 sq miles (505,370 km²)

Italy: Area: 116,348 sq miles (301,340 km²)

Spain + France + Italy = 2x Pakistan's area. Even greater if you account for naval space.

Not every nation can be as big and stronk as Norge:whistle:.

Territorial_waters_-_Norway.svg

Not exactly. It's the airspace in northern Pakistan that is very limited and constricting. Not because of the size of the area but because of the super dense and super high mountain ranges which do not allow the presence of many aircraft around the airports. The approaches are a nightmare, google it and you'll get an idea. Thus with the military aircraft scrambling hot from these airstrips the last thing you want is a lumbering airliner crowding up the already limited airspace around the airstrips. Otherwise the exercise is being held across the country and no other airspace has been restricted.

The ones who live to see another day to fight ? :partay:

I firmly believe in General George S Patton for that ..... I am glad to let the other die for his/her nation:rofl:

But Mathura Das is remembered for chickening out ... very rarely will anyone use his example for dedication (although in the movie he does come back with RCL Jeeps; but all will remember his asking for leave for mother's illness):cheesy:

The exercises continues and so does the speculation and rumor mill!!

I am getting a bit tired of explaining this to everyone so dont be surprised if a roll up my sleeves and join in next time.

Back
Top Bottom