What's new

Et Tu(,)fail? A rebuttal to Air Cmde Kaiser Tufail’s Pulwama aftermath piece

@HRK has caught fancy of me. He has been giving negative rating without any rhyme or logic.
Rather to fall for misunderstanding about the others its much better to seek reasons for negative ratings from moderation team ...... but before that read the forum rules and learn to write posts which are not in violation of forum rules .....

Secondly it does not matter that you are posting views of some unknown Indian official what matter is you and your knowledge its your posting attitude so you are responsible for it. don't blame others for your shortcoming ....

YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT

Last edited:
@HRK has caught fancy of me. He has been giving negative rating without any rhyme or logic. All negative rating is from him.

I am trying to give a perspective from my friends who work with Govt in domain that requires them to get sense of Govt. I am myself 40 plus banker, a widower for the last 10 years , who struggle to sleep. I have no need for any glory and neither I am a passionate guy. I look history the way it is. I am an agnostic person and have no agenda. If @HRK does not want to hear views from other side, this is his choice. Agree or disagree, but do hear out.
you have to look current geopolitical situation there were no Chance that you will get AZAD Kashmir & gilgit and Baltistan in future then why Nehru cried at at UN in 48 you have best chance to get Azad Kashmir in 65/71/99, and why you (INDA) waiting for so long (71 Years) if you want to get Azad kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan come on get it, IOK is incomplete agenda of subcontinent independent, you illegally occupied IOK against the will of Muslim people in the valley

And as for trade between India/China doesn't means China become your friend in near or far future, Because main issue ramains between India and China (Tibet) (Arunchal Pardesh) (Dolkham), if you will back off from the support/claims Dalai Lama and to free Tibet and free Arunchal Pardesh resolved the issue of Dolkham peacefully then there will be hope that China will become India's friend but in current situation its look distant Mirage

And last you're the Puppet of USA in the subcontinent to contain/conceal China from all corner

This might be your personal feelings/thoughts but not the ground realities @RainMan9

Back
Top Bottom