What's new

Skardu Air Space closed due to security

We Do It Too In Large Extent But I Don't Think Our Forces ever Interfere In Civilian Schedules
Mega Exercise Like Ironfist & Vayu Shakti carry out Through out the Year

Plz try to understand the fact that this one is near to real war time exercise and in that case no Pakistani civilian aircraft wud be flying is some specific areas of GB. We also activate Skardu n other landing strips in routine way during the year but have U ever heard that air space has ever been closed during those deployments? Even it wasnt closed during any exercise of "Saffron Bandit". Nonetheless normal flights are operating from all other airports of the country.

14modi-ins4.jpg

This pic reminded me of a funny quote as:

"Bhayya ji Smiiiiile."

stock market tanked

PSX just right now:

PSX.jpg

Ummm...So U were saying something about Pakistani
stock market.

While Today's Indian Stock Market is like:

http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocksmarketsindia/

ISP.jpg

Can U see all red around or shud I say can U see the BLOOD around?
Having said so the stocks are always changing so plz stop dragging these in.

Last edited:
with nawaz's treacherous behavior, as a modi facilitator, his failure to mention the IN commander yadev, bharati dehshatgardi in balochistan and from the shomali ittehad controlled areas, the risk has increased ten fold as the modi toli is going to take heart that they have high level traitors serving them in pakistan's highest offices who will leave no stone unturned to kill and destroy pakistan........highest level of vigilance is required and manufacture of guillotines should be in ful swing.....

Oho gujrati samaj agayi. Caste doesn't matter though. Chappal to hath me hi rahay GI, waqt parne pe lagani parti hai. Liddhar!
:D Gujjrati chapal choro. By the way modi is ghanchi by cast a tayleee.

Back
Top Bottom