What's new

Skardu Air Space closed due to security

Dumb *** that plane crashed while on a training nothing to do with exercise, however this is how the Bhartis loose nerve and go into a nose dive and even crash into each other.

https://defence.pk/threads/the-cheapest-kill-2.437531/

Yar who are you talking too. Let them troll their rubbish so that it gives them some semblance of satisfaction that something is happening and they can quell their warmongering..

We have given them proof, witness statements about the exercise being well prepared before uri attack but they just don't want to register it into their hatefilled minds.
The exercises will go well into October and considering the nature of the exercise a few closures are expected.

I won't be surprised if they start doing another watsapp about another strike.

Anyhow looks like the exercise is going great.

Yar who are you talking too. Let them troll their rubbish so that it gives them some semblance of satisfaction that something is happening and they can quell their warmongering..

We have given them proof, witness statements about the exercise being well prepared before uri attack but they just don't want to register it into their hatefilled minds.
The exercises will go well into October and considering the nature of the exercise a few closures are expected.

I won't be surprised if they start doing another watsapp about another strike.

Anyhow looks like the exercise is going great.
Dude i posted the news on exercise two weeks earlier, this is a major exercise which takes place every five years.
We are conducting exercise within own borders but the butt hurt it's causing across the border is hilarious.

https://defence.pk/threads/paf-to-launch-full-scale-exercise.449120/

It's still going on, just entered second phase now.

View attachment 337995
Oh la la Pakistanis are still flying,modi
461042-modi-stupid.jpg

Dude i posted the news on exercise two weeks earlier, this is a major exercise which takes place every five years.
We are conducting exercise within own borders but the butt hurt it's causing across the border is hilarious.

https://defence.pk/threads/paf-to-launch-full-scale-exercise.449120/

I know. That's a major proof and we were all in the loop. About 2 weeks ago, I was going on the motorway with my mother. Sheikhupura-lahore road and we see barriers being removed. My mother asks me if they are going to rebuild the road they constructed so recently and I answer her that no, its for the exercise for PAF. It was posted on the defence forum.

I am not alone. Various posters who frequent motorway have said this and I saw pictures and videos of planes landing.

Yes it is amusing. They have completely disregarded this and have made this into some sort of moral victory. I say let them have moral victory. They need to quell their hate and desire for war and vengeance which is eating them up.

Bro im sick of these bharties, they would do any thing n would fall to the lowest level just to detract any argument they are losing at, so just they don't have to accept the reality...they can't stop living in denial
Can't agree more. Its like they are taught in their primary syllabus, 'everytime you are losing a logical argument, bring up 71', What their tiny brains does not understand is that akhand bharat was also broken in 47. So what? its history time to talk about present.

Back
Top Bottom