What's new

Siyaah - Pakistani Horror Movie Trailer

As a horror movie buff I am definitely going to try to watch Siyaah.
Speaking of Exorcist, none of its sequels or the prequel came even close to the original classic. I don't mind if someone can duplicate the fright of The Exorcist.

Oh, there was an Indian horror movie from the 70's or early 80's heavily influenced by the Exorcist; a story set in a village where there was a Mandir (temple) where some spirit dwelled. One day someone walked by without paying respects to the spirit and that made the spirit to posses a young girl. There were scenes like her bed in circular motion. Pretty scary for we young boys! If someone can tell me the name I'd appreciate that!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...super-natural-experiences-13.html#post2868319

31084582.jpg

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3655489 said:
Raaz 3 Official Trailer - YouTube

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

how can others be a better comedy horror then this :rofl:

This looks less of a horror but more like a **** movie. Weird, didn't emraan die in the second raaz and how did bipasha become an actress in the third one after being a business man's housewife in the first one. They think we have bad memory ;)

Update: The movie is releasing on the 15th of Feb in Pakistan nationwide. It will be releasing in the Uk as well at a later unconfirmed date.

Back
Top Bottom