What's new

six-year-old Yemeni girl helping her mother steal more than $150,000 (£90K) from a jewellery shop.

Dude...sometime i wonder...what is the point in opening such kind of thread...Do not you guys think that this kind of incident is very common in our part of the world, unless and otherwise some people leave in different zone..

What is "our part of the world". KSA is not India or part of the Indian Subcontinent. We are an Arab country in the Arab world and Middle East.

Our crime rates are much lower. Such issues are not very common in KSA.

Trolling thread with a totally wrong title. Those are not Saudi Arabians. Simple propaganda against KSA and Saudi Arabians.

Nothing to laugh about. Stealing is a serious matter especially when using children for it. She should be ashamed of herself. For such a big amount also.
What is "our part of the world". KSA is not India or part of the Indian Subcontinent. Our crime rates are much lower. Such issues are not very common in KSA.

Trolling thread with a totally wrong title. Those are not Saudi Arabians. Simple propaganda against KSA and Saudi Arabians.

Should I start posting reports? :-)

Should I start posting reports? :-)

You can post all the reports you want to KSA has very little crime and most of the crimes are done by expats. This is the reality. KSA is a VERY safe country. We do not tolerate crime.

Don't compare KSA with your country in that department.

Are you some perverted sexual freak since you have this avatar? Have a little respect for women.

Haha, u homo?

No, I am definitely not are you?

At least post the full package if you chose to have a avatar of a woman here. Especially since it comes from this individual and his earlier postings about women rights and them not being sexual objects. Does not fit with his avatar.

Yesterday he wrote side up and down about women in the Arab world only being sexual objects.
Could not have made it up. That was when he still had a photo of himself.

You can post all the reports you want to KSA has very little crime and most of the crimes are done by expats. This is the reality. KSA is a VERY safe country. We do not tolerate crime.

Are you some perverted sexual freak since you have this avatar? Have a little respect for women.

Since you said about sexual freaky thing this report says it all. :agree:

The High Rape-Scale in Saudi Arabia

The High Rape-Scale in Saudi Arabia | womanstats

Since you said about sexual freaky thing this report says it all. :agree:

The High Rape-Scale in Saudi Arabia

The High Rape-Scale in Saudi Arabia | womanstats

Don't equal having large families with rape. Besides that is bunch of nonsense and according to your link the situation is worse in every neighboring country including that of your own.

WomanStatsProject? WTH is that? Some feminist nonsense.

Only official statistics matter.

Those blogs are useless.

No, I am definitely not are you?

At least post the full package if you chose to have a avatar of a woman here. Especially since it comes from this individual and his earlier postings about women rights and them not being sexual objects. Does not fit with his avatar.

Yesterday he wrote side up and down about women in the Arab world only being sexual objects.
Could not have made it up. That was when he still had a photo of himself.

I have respect for woman. What's wrong with my avatar?

Don't compare KSA with your country in that department.

His is BAL suppoter, and India and bollyhood lover. We hate these type. He lives in a small world of movie, music and dream of beautiful woman.

What you talking about? Just because they (non-Saudi Arabians) commit a crime/sin does not make them non-Muslms. Then there are no Muslims? You realize the big stupidity of your claim, right?

Do you even know what you are talking about anymore? You should really not talk about religion anymore it seems.

His is BAL suppoter, and India and bollyhood lover. We hate these type. He lives in a small world of movie, music and dream of beautiful woman.

LOL, I was only writing that last part to rile him up a little since he was crying about women rights in KSA, Arab world and how evil we Arabs are for having big families and apparently treating women as sex objects (totally wrong). Totally forgetting that people in Bangladesh probably have bigger families and more problems when it comes to rape etc.

What does he do himself? Has a avatar of some Bollywood actor or who she is doing a sexy pose. LOL.

I know that he is a troll. A funny one. Is he even a Bengali?

What is "our part of the world". KSA is not India or part of the Indian Subcontinent. We are an Arab country in the Arab world and Middle East.

Our crime rates are much lower. Such issues are not very common in KSA.

My point of our part of the world is not about India dude..i am referring to all nation..any way leave it...i do not want to derail this thread.

What you talking about? Just because they (non-Saudi Arabians) commit a crime/sin does not make them non-Muslms. Then there are no Muslims? You realize the big stupidity of your claim, right?

Do you even know what you are talking about anymore? You should really not talk about religion anymore it seems.

Yes they aren’t anymore for me, they should be executed

take the girl away from the thieving mother, put her in child care.

Back
Top Bottom