What's new

six-year-old Yemeni girl helping her mother steal more than $150,000 (£90K) from a jewellery shop.

SIX years old ! I mean SIX years old girl ?? Seems like very trained up Arab girl.

Do you really dare to compare the crime rates of KSA with those of your own country, Bangladesh?

Really? Want that to happen?

This isn’t an attack on Saudis, this is a news article which I posted.

I agree Doey. This kind of news is quite normal. I mean people steal here and there.

However, I think the titled is a bit misleading, considering the fact the girl isn't Saudi.

SIX years old ! I mean SIX years old girl ?? Seems like very trained up Arab girl.

When it comes to the abuse of children, no one can compete with the Bengal monsters whatsoever:

http://www.unicef.org/bangladesh/Child_Abuse_Exploitation_and_Trafficking.pdf
UNICEF Bangladesh - The children - Abuse and exploitation
BBC News - Bangladesh disabled children sexually abused - study
Child abuse among working children in rural Ba... [Public Health. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI

dont post such local news mate. Unless there is a bank robbery involving a few millions and done in hollywood style, its not really interesting .. :lol:

Kalu_miah is now annoying Iraqis with his brainfarts.
hahaha.gif

@kalu_miah is a very respectful and wise user with a successful business outside of this forum. He never insulted anyone but people are often insulting him.

This thread is a trolling thread. First of all there are no Bengalis involved and most importantly the girl and her mother are from Yemen.

Anyway this is not big news. One cannot remove all criminal activity and besides I am sure she is stealing due to maybe poverty or being taken advantage by some men.
It is a shame that a 6 year old girl must be involved.

This is simply trolling.

Lastly without sounding like a racist then it is a fact that non-nationals be it Arabs from other Arab countries or expatriates are more criminal than locals although the level of criminality is very low in KSA overall considering the population and size of the country.

not really -_-
GPI-Map-2009.gif

That looks like nonsense to me.

What exactly does "state of peace" mean? I doubt that this is the crime rate. If it was crime rates then KSA would be very high or at least high on that list.

I am not including the small GCC states (Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar) to this list. I know that UAE and Oman are extremely secure but those are very small countries compared to KSA in terms of both size and most importantly population.

I mean it would be foolish to compare any major country with tiny countries such as Liechtenstein, Andorra, Monaco etc. to compare crime rates for instance.

KSA is one of the countries with the lowest crime rates.

Look at the homicide rate for instance:

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In KSA it is only 1 per 100.000 people. All countries in the ME outside of the small GCC states I am talking about have a significantly higher homicide rate.

Also the crime rates would even fall more if the expats were not included which they are.

Kalu_miah is now annoying Iraqis with his brainfarts.
hahaha.gif

Kalu_miah is an Arab worshiper. Esp. his love for Saudi Arabians is immense. He will first give an annoying poisonous post and if he can't reply he will request you not to quote him. He did this many times before. Today he just did same thing again with two members who quoted his posts and he couldn't reply back. :coffee:

All of those titles are correct. Al-Asshead is a Child-Murderer. His army killed 42 civilians that day in Aleppo. As the article also says.

That Abu Abbas was a Iraqi Shia Arab and a terrorist that killed children since he was part of the Nabek massacre that killed 40-50 civilians.

All is very correct. Adding a little bit more dramatic title is good for the discussion. Creates interest. Webmaster is happy.

This title on the other hand is outright false. See the difference?

Wow intelligent training by Mom :D Its time the mom should be made a part of Ocean 14 :D :P

Wow intelligent training by Mom :D Its time the mom should be made a part of Ocean 14 :D :P

Nothing to laugh about. Stealing is a serious matter especially when using children for it. She should be ashamed of herself. For such a big amount also.

Video: Girl, 6, steals £150,000 from Saudi Arabia jewellery shop | Metro News

Shocking CCTV footage has emerged of a six-year-old girl helping her mother steal more than $150,000 (£90K) from a jewellery shop.

The video shows two women wearing veils inside a store in Saudi Arabia engaging an assistant in conversation.

With the man distracted, the young girl can be seen sneaking behind the counter before stealing thousands from the cash register.

She then hands the bundle of money to one of the women before they leave the shop.

The clip, filmed earlier this month, was originally posted on ******** with a short description and later shared online.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

@kalu_miah will probably apologize for the ( maybe Bengali ) shop owner:sarcastic:

Dude...sometime i wonder...what is the point in opening such kind of thread...Do not you guys think that this kind of incident is very common in our part of the world, unless and otherwise some people leave in different zone..

Back
Top Bottom