What's new

six-year-old Yemeni girl helping her mother steal more than $150,000 (£90K) from a jewellery shop.

Doritos11

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
Video: Girl, 6, steals £150,000 from Saudi Arabia jewellery shop | Metro News

Shocking CCTV footage has emerged of a six-year-old girl helping her mother steal more than $150,000 (£90K) from a jewellery shop.

The video shows two women wearing veils inside a store in Saudi Arabia engaging an assistant in conversation.

With the man distracted, the young girl can be seen sneaking behind the counter before stealing thousands from the cash register.

She then hands the bundle of money to one of the women before they leave the shop.

The clip, filmed earlier this month, was originally posted on ******** with a short description and later shared online.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

@kalu_miah will probably apologize for the ( maybe Bengali ) shop owner:sarcastic:

@al-Hasani

The point I made yesterday about statistics.
Those in the vid are Muslims according to statistics, so now you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Foreigners aren't allowed to work in jewelry shops so @kalu_miah has got nothing to do with this.

Second, the girl and her mother aren't Saudis but from Yemen.

Also these kind of incidents happens world wide not only in Saudi Arabia. I can now dig YT and post hundreds of videos form Iraq. Not sure if you have surveillance cameras though considering that failed state still living in the stone age.

Foreigners aren't allowed to work in jewelry shops so @kalu_miah has got nothing to do with this.

Second, the girl and her mother aren't Saudis but from Yemen.

Also these kind of incidents happens world wide not only in Saudi Arabia. I can now dig YT and post hundreds of videos form Iraq. Not sure if you have surveillance cameras though considering that failed state still living in the stone age.

This isn’t an attack on Saudis, this is a news article which I posted.

LOL @Doritos11

Why change the title of the thread?
In the link you posted it says

Yemeni woman uses her daughter to rob a Jeweler.

:lol:

Breaking news: People steal indeed.

At least no killings like in Iraq when a robbery takes place:

14 killed in Iraq robbery, attacks | Fox News

Let us not compare crime rates in KSA with any other country in the region. We are by far the most secure one compared to size and population. Very little crime.

LOL @Doritos11

Why change the title of the thread?
In the link you posted it says

:lol:

Breaking news: People steal indeed.

At least no killings like in Iraq when a robbery takes place:

14 killed in Iraq robbery, attacks | Fox News

Let us not compare crime rates in KSA with any other country in the region. We are by far the most secure one.
Should be placed in in sticky threads section. Mods, where are the mods?

SIX years old ! I mean SIX years old girl ?? Seems like very trained up Arab girl.

I watched the video and can't figure out when she steals the jewelry...I think I need help/guidance ....:blink:

Back
Top Bottom