What's new

Chhattisgarh district loses 6000 girls a year

It does in all countries I would say. Thing is, India is not prosecuting any of these people.

Well maybe if India's government prosecuted the scumbags abusing women, things like that wouldn't happen.

India is not ready to be called a ``developed country`` yet when women are treated this badly.

Thats not true. They do arrest and prosecute ppl but more needs to be done. People want harsher penalties and they want more police vigils. If I went by your logic, a lot of first world countries wouldn;t be fit for the term "developed country"........by the India is developing not developed. Get it right.

Don't be an ignorant idiot. Where does it happen in US today?

Idiot spouting ignorant rant. No it doesn't happen in US nor China, but it happens in your beloved India.

Im not acting like an ignorant idiot nor am I defending it this. But you need to really anlayze the crimes in the US. Sex trafficking has become a huge priority for law enforcement. You just have to read. The media tends to gloss over such issues but loves to jump and publish foreign reports. Its a reality such crap occurs in America. At least the folks in India are waking up to it, unlike you. Just google a bit to find th answers you need. It's not hard. There was a case in Oklahoma in which a youn girl was killed and cut into pieces as she tried to get out of sex trafficking.

If I went by your logic, a lot of first world countries wouldn;t be fit for the term "developed country"
Nope. Sorry but in a western country, when a man murders or rapes a woman, that guy is screwed.

In India? He gets away with it more often than he ends up in prison.

what a sad news. You should add a new item in ur constitution: women and men should have the same rights in any aspect. One more question: do u have policewomen in India? Can they be the officer?

Im not acting like an ignorant idiot nor am I defending it this. But you need to really anlayze the crimes in the US. Sex trafficking has become a huge priority for law enforcement. You just have to read. The media tends to gloss over such issues but loves to jump and publish foreign reports. Its a reality such crap occurs in America. At least the folks in India are waking up to it, unlike you. Just google a bit to find th answers you need. It's not hard. There was a case in Oklahoma in which a youn girl was killed and cut into pieces as she tried to get out of sex trafficking.

Do you have source and statistics? Or you just talk it out of your arse.

Do you have source and statistics? Or you just talk it out of your arse.

Listen compare the population between the US and India first. Now as for stats and links, just google it. Im sure you can google F-B -I and look for a link with stats. As for sex trafficking in the US, google it. And the case I mentioned is real, you can google it yourself. I don;t mind putting up links but when you attack a nation and have no facts to back it up, then you are talking out of your arse.

Nope. Sorry but in a western country, when a man murders or rapes a woman, that guy is screwed.

In India? He gets away with it more often than he ends up in prison.

I live in NYC. I can tell you point blank in your face ppl get away with crimes here also. I can also tell you the punishment does not fit the crime. Barely a yr ago, a NYPD officer was arressted for rape. The jury almost let go based on the fact that the victim could not recollect the correct color of a nearby car. She stated blue, when it was green. The problem in both countries is that rapists are not given harsh prison terms. I also think many do get away with rape. I also think the police in certain areas are corrupt to the core.

what a sad news. You should add a new item in ur constitution: women and men should have the same rights in any aspect. One more question: do u have policewomen in India? Can they be the officer?

Of course. And the same crap happens in China, Don;t kid yourself

Of course. And the same crap happens in China, Don;t kid yourself
Yes, but the rapist may be sent too jail for his whole life. I'm not making sly criticisms dude.

Yes, but the rapist may be sent too jail for his whole life. I'm not making sly criticisms dude.

AFAIK currently in India a minimum of 7 year term of imprisonment is giving for rape charge but it can be extended to 14 years(i.e. Life imprisonment) or death sentence depending upon the case.

However, now people r demanding that rapists should be made impotent n charged with 30 years of imprisonment, some r demanding death penalty.

But i personally believe that impotence with 30 years of imprisonment should be the min punishment for such hideous acts..:angry:

Don't be an ignorant idiot. Where does it happen in US today?

Idiot spouting ignorant rant. No it doesn't happen in US nor China, but it happens in your beloved India.

The only person who I see ignorantly ranting from his arse here is you....not only here but also on other forum pages....keep your holier than thou attitude to yourself...don't spew venom everywhere...someday it will only poison you....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom