What's new

Six wars China is sure to fight in the next 50 years

Can not you see the huge prolblems of the States?
Impossible debts.
Poverty of the population.
Outsorsing.
Loss of authority on the international stage.
The abandonment of traditional values ​​in favor of something i do not know what.
Sequestration of the military budget.
The growing conflict between the "Imperials" and "isolationists."
The Soviet Union had not even half of these problems.
The Soviet Union had only one problem - too strong role of the General Secretar. Traitor Gorbachev ruined country from the inside.

This is from a Hong Kong blog? Epic. :lol:

We haven't had a war with anyone in over 30 years. The day that policy changes, you will know about it the very next day.

Ya like other countries are sitting ducks?? we are in the most densely populated area with nuclear weapons mate , the chap who wrote the article has a vivid imagination, hopping from one war to another like plucking flowers from a garden....crazy fella

Ya like other countries are sitting ducks?? we are in the most densely populated area with nuclear weapons mate , the chap who wrote the article has a vivid imagination, hopping from one war to another like plucking flowers from a garden....crazy fella

Dear, Russia (x Soviet union) was also a nuclear power at the time of disintegration/breakup, then what happens to them. same pattern can be repeated with india without fighting a bloody war. got it or not?:sleep:

Someone tell the smart writer of the article that after two back to back war what will be left of China to fight the third war with India after fighting with India it will fight with US ally Japan .. seriously !! :lazy:

you people will start jumping into your rivers for survival cr@pping when you hear the engines of our J-10s flying close to the border.

Those cheap and ugly tin pipes J-10s.. lolzz.

The only thing crapping will be the brainwashed commie pilots sitting inside the cheap junk.

Creating an ethnic civil war in India should be pretty easy.

I want less destruction of Indian and want to limit it to Kashmir otherwise our Mard-e-Momin is just looking for his horse and in this case you will lose IOP & Dilli along with IOK- :angel:

Well try to keep Azad Kashmir with you otherwise west Bangladesh will be formed and we will have 92000 more free labours to make the roads :angel:

And you pointed gun directly on me after break? Reason of this deep love?
lol.. nothing special. your comments were on the page I opened. later I realised that it was an old thread. Please ignore it. Good night !!

Back
Top Bottom