What's new

Featured Six BRAS terrorists arrested in Karachi: Police

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Says their network is being run from Afghanistan

Police in Karachi claimed to have arrested six suspected militants on an intelligence tip-off, a senior police official said Saturday.

Fida Hussain Janwari, the West SSP, told reporters that the arrested men were planning a big terrorist attack in Karachi.

“The arrested terrorists were involved in attacks on the Army, Frontier and levies Constabulary in various parts of Balochistan in the past,” the police official said. “They carried out terror attacks on check-posts and have confessed.”

Karachi stock exchange attack: Sindh Rangers say four terrorists killed

The police official said that the arrested men have admitted that they belong to separatist BRAS organization. Baloch Raji Ajoi Sangar or BRAS is a coalition of Baloch separatist armed groups.

The authorities have beefed up security in Karachi after the June 29 attack on the Pakistan Stock Exchange. The militants had killed three people, including a police official, in an attack on the stock exchange last month. All four militants were killed by the police during the encounter.

Why young, educated Baloch are joining separatist groups?

The West SSP claimed that the arrested men have confessed to receiving training and financial support from the Indian intelligence agency.

Their network is being run from Afghanistan, he added.

https://www.samaa.tv/news/pakistan/2020/07/six-baloch-separatists-arrested-in-karachi-police/

EdN_53rXoAE9A-5

EdN_uf2XgAAjGmb

EdN_zMRXoAAmVEb

EdN_2m_XYAA6ZwD

Good. More to come. In the meanwhile, Doval will be having a real kind of bad month for one after another losses as such.

EdN_53rXoAE9A-5

EdN_uf2XgAAjGmb

EdN_zMRXoAAmVEb

EdN_2m_XYAA6ZwD

Good. More to come. In the meanwhile, Doval will be having a real kind of bad month for one after another losses as such.
Please Sir this is no answer to Doval, the real answer to Doval will be making sure Mumbai faces hell. We should not hit a civilian target but in this covert war their Police and Intelligence agencies are totally legitimate targets. Mumbai needs some Diwali.

EdN_53rXoAE9A-5

EdN_uf2XgAAjGmb

EdN_zMRXoAAmVEb

EdN_2m_XYAA6ZwD

this looks like their personal stash not meant for terror activity.
They pack heavy for the an attack. OR they are part of smaller group i.e BRG or BRA.
because BLA & BLF get the most funding hence they pack heavy

Please Sir this is no answer to Doval, the real answer to Doval will be making sure Mumbai faces hell. We should not hit a civilian target but in this covert war their Police and Intelligence agencies are totally legitimate targets. Mumbai needs some Diwali.

Bhai Jan! Calm down though, I understand your anger. However, what if we have a different game plan? You know what? nothing could be done better to repay Doval than this. Make them bleed by their losses in shape of assets, strategical depth in the region, money & in the end exposed them to the whole world. Even a low time bloggers have started to shame them especially since they are loosing Afghanistan. Lets clean the surrounding, hold a grip, be the authority and there you pay them back which cost him more than anyone.

They pack heavy for the an attack. OR they are part of smaller group i.e BRG or BRA.
because BLA & BLF get the most funding hence they pack heavy
They could be the people who provide safe houses and cars and weapons to those who come to carry out strikes.

They could be the people who provide safe houses and cars and weapons to those who come to carry out strikes.
BRA & BRG are part of BRAS .... so they have to be from one of the 4 groups not necessarily BLA....
If they are provide surveillance & recon for the target then they could be the one providing weapons too...so that is still missing from the bust

Thank you! This way we just keep fighting their pawns. We need to hit them on their home ground.

They pack heavy for the an attack

These caches are mostly resembling what Liyari Gang War style activities could be. I am sure that such stash is good enough for them as they cannot stand that long but needed for "go in suicidal" type situation only. the count as such is enough for 2 rats... 6 ewan grenades, 5 hand grenades, 1000 rounds for AKs, IED stuff & back up pistols... I think that's enough for such low life rats.

If it was in Balochistan; yes, the inventory would have been bigger. Moreover, given the security situation and Intel presence in a city like Karachi, they wouldn't store all of it with them. Secondly, they don't ship everything at once instead in less quantity in different time periods while preparing for an attack.

These caches are mostly resembling what Liyari Gang War style activities could be. I am sure that such stash is good enough for them as they cannot stand that long but needed for "go in suicidal" type situation only. the count as such is enough for 2 rats... 6 ewan grenades, 5 hand grenades, 1000 rounds for AKs, IED stuff & back up pistols... I think that's enough for such low life rats.

If it was in Balochistan; yes, the inventory would have been bigger. Moreover, given the security situation and Intel presence in a city like Karachi, they wouldn't store all of it with them. Secondly, they don't ship everything at once instead in less quantity in different time periods while preparing for an attack.
for 2 people, yes enough stash, but for 4 people, it's not enough...250 rounds / person , if the intention is to hold off is not enough...also only one UBGL with 6 x GP30, compare that to Chinese consulate, PC Gwadar & KSE attack, it's nothing...this is like normal household items for them :D

perhaps their MO is to order the weapons delivery last minute to keep the risk to lowest....no point keeping the large cache weeks before the attack

for 2 people, yes enough stash, but for 4 people, it's not enough...250 rounds / person , if the intention is to hold off is not enough...also only one UBGL with 6 x GP30, compare that to Chinese consulate, PC Gwadar & KSE attack, it's nothing...this is like normal household items for them :D

This is how it looks like at the moment. 2 of them could have been responsible for logistics, 1 for recon of new target and 1 responsible for residence & transport. The real shooters could be only 2 of them and I guess number 4 & 5.

perhaps their MO is to order the weapons delivery last minute to keep the risk to lowest....no point keeping the large cache weeks before the attack

That is the most possible reason as I said before for which I am sure given the security situation that too in Karachi. Well, this city is not like before when either MQM or LGW or Haqiqi or anyone else could have purchased, transported & stored whatever and how much they wanted. These rats do know situation as well & try their level best to avoid any attention. There is lot of checking on routes to or from Karachi and so in Balochistan etc. Their best bet could be that all the equipment is in Karachi but in different locations and will be brought to one point right before attack to prepare.

He is twisting the words. Stop following this fake guy.
Rajnath didn't say "he cannot guarantee that China will withdraw India's territory.... "

What a shameless guy he is.

@LeGenD Members here should be restricted to post fake and twisted speeches.
This is his full speech. Go to 5:10

This is how it looks like at the moment. 2 of them could have been responsible for logistics, 1 for recon of new target and 1 responsible for residence & transport. The real shooters could be only 2 of them and I guess number 4 & 5.

That is the most possible reason as I said before for which I am sure given the security situation that too in Karachi. Well, this city is not like before when either MQM or LGW or Haqiqi or anyone else could have purchased, transported & stored whatever and how much they wanted. These rats do know situation as well & try their level best to avoid any attention. There is lot of checking on routes to or from Karachi and so in Balochistan etc. Their best bet could be that all the equipment is in Karachi but in different locations and will be brought to one point right before attack to prepare.

Knowing how they're going all-out they probably crossed into Sindh via another route outside of Karachi.

Knowing how they're going all-out they probably crossed into Sindh via another route outside of Karachi.

Well, whatever other route could be instead of Karachi but for me, no point to discuss. One thing is sure that they usually travel without anything suspicious with them. Their other partners provides logistics etc later. Their first concern could be always to slip into area of interest and for that they will never carry anything as such with them.

Back
Top Bottom