What's new

Featured Six BRAS terrorists arrested in Karachi: Police

Well, whatever other route could be instead of Karachi but for me, no point to discuss. One thing is sure that they usually travel without anything suspicious with them. Their other partners provides logistics etc later. Their first concern could be always to slip into area of interest and for that they will never carry anything as such with them.

It's extremely easy to bypass certain security measures. I won't get into detail here here, but I know someone who was kidnapped from a military housing scheme after terrorists presented a fake 'army pass' according to guy at the gate and also smuggled ak-47, pistols into the supposedly secure area. Of course security definitely should have improved ( I myself am aware of some of the new strict measures enforced) after that fiasco but the fact remains that many places are just left unguarded under the assumption that MQM days are over so it's safe now or just negligence. The guy was returned after an interrogation. Never found out who was behind it but he was involved in Balochistan politics so very likely some Baloch militant group.

On the bright side, after the MQM, Karachi is ready for anything that comes its way.

Please Sir this is no answer to Doval, the real answer to Doval will be making sure Mumbai faces hell. We should not hit a civilian target but in this covert war their Police and Intelligence agencies are totally legitimate targets. Mumbai needs some Diwali.
Muscles show is the logic of fools Indian(Police and Intelligence agencies).Indian don't understand by simple talk must be made understood by some force. I don't know why we are so soft on this stance.

Last edited:
Muscles show is the logic of fools Indian(Police and Intelligence agencies).Indian don't understand by simple talk must be made understood by some force. I don't why we are so soft on this stance.
That is why I said Mumbai needs to have lots of Diwali.

Bhai Jan! Calm down though, I understand your anger. However, what if we have a different game plan? You know what? nothing could be done better to repay Doval than this. Make them bleed by their losses in shape of assets, strategical depth in the region, money & in the end exposed them to the whole world. Even a low time bloggers have started to shame them especially since they are loosing Afghanistan. Lets clean the surrounding, hold a grip, be the authority and there you pay them back which cost him more than anyone.
Sir real face of India is well known to international community but no Muslim/Non Muslim country is ready to sacrifice it's economic interests except few which have some stakes with Pakistan like China and Turkey. Iran is also changing it's stance after termination of economic agreements/oil supply to India. Malaysia stance shall be cleared after political stability there.
Muslim world is now indulge in fruitless sectarian/ethnic war, so Pakistan instead of looking for allies should take practical steps especially in presence of present day Hitler Moody.

1- Prepare armed forces for any mishap( work in progress)
2- Effective media campaign to counter propaganda( unfortunately no practical work there, despite so many Pak based international news channels)
3- Drastic steps for power sharing in Afghanistan by Taliban. ( work in progress but slow)
4-Effective counter insurgency, especially in Baluchistan ( already better coordinated) but effected by lack of resources/tech i.e use of MRAP, Attack Heli, UAVs etc already discussed in depth.
5-Immediate steps for poverty alleviation and economic opportunities in Baluchistan. The funds have been allocated in the past but corrupt elements have misused them. The Federal Govt should take direct control and monitoring of projects in Baluchistan. The resolution of Saindak issue and misconceptions against CPEC and Gawadar.
6- On political front Govt made sincere and effective efforts to bring back the Baluch nationalist politicians into Federal politics or soften their stance, economic benefits for lower level operators surrendering to Govt. Perhaps due to COVID the Govt focus is some where else but they should realign their priorities.

IMG-20200719-WA0052.jpg

Says their network is being run from Afghanistan

Police in Karachi claimed to have arrested six suspected militants on an intelligence tip-off, a senior police official said Saturday.

Fida Hussain Janwari, the West SSP, told reporters that the arrested men were planning a big terrorist attack in Karachi.

“The arrested terrorists were involved in attacks on the Army, Frontier and levies Constabulary in various parts of Balochistan in the past,” the police official said. “They carried out terror attacks on check-posts and have confessed.”

Karachi stock exchange attack: Sindh Rangers say four terrorists killed

The police official said that the arrested men have admitted that they belong to separatist BRAS organization. Baloch Raji Ajoi Sangar or BRAS is a coalition of Baloch separatist armed groups.

The authorities have beefed up security in Karachi after the June 29 attack on the Pakistan Stock Exchange. The militants had killed three people, including a police official, in an attack on the stock exchange last month. All four militants were killed by the police during the encounter.

Why young, educated Baloch are joining separatist groups?

The West SSP claimed that the arrested men have confessed to receiving training and financial support from the Indian intelligence agency.

Their network is being run from Afghanistan, he added.

https://www.samaa.tv/news/pakistan/2020/07/six-baloch-separatists-arrested-in-karachi-police/

The terrorist orgs operating from Afghan soil have their filthy mitts everywhere now.

Back
Top Bottom