What's new

Sino-Indian Experts not fazed by US call for India to 'lead' Asia

:chilli:American's want to sell their weapons more ...............that's why they are looking new market........this their strategy.........divide, let them fight and then rule on them .......hell their factories are producing lot of weapons where they wil deploy..........they have to pay their debt installments.:chilli:

Mrs Clinton's comments reveal a sense of exasperation - they seem desperate - While India are an ancient civilization whose past glory is obvious, the apparent US scheme for India's future seems to be calling for an abandonment of the aspiration of Indians to create a peaceful, harmonious international order, and instead accept a role as the US proxy, an attack dog, confronting China on behalf of the US.

Will the US scheme succeed? It seems Indians will decide that -- a reflection of the emptiness of US policy.

Mrs Clinton's comments reveal a sense of exasperation - they seem desperate - While India are an ancient civilization whose past glory is obvious, the apparent US scheme for India's future seems to be calling for an abandonment of the aspiration of Indians to create a peaceful, harmonious international order, and instead accept a role as the US proxy, an attack dog, confronting China on behalf of the US.

Will the US scheme succeed? It seems Indians will decide that -- a reflection of the emptiness of US policy.

The last time India fell out of favor with the US (following Pokhran nuclear test) there were sanctions for around a decade which hit all major science and technology sectors in India as well as the defence.
If you look at the current scenario, while business wise, India seems to be wooing the US, India has managed to stop short of being a lap dog. Right from eliminating US fighters from MMRCA, to pushing US to sign the nuclear transfer deals without NSG or NPT clauses included as well as actively pursuing membership in the SCO, which is known to have been formed to counter US and NATO influence in Central Asia, India seems to be following a Non-Aligned sort of policy while enjoying the benefits of both sides!

I do follow Indian diplomacy with a sense of admiration - I was referring to quality of US diplomacy and policy - I want to see a vibrant US that is deeply connected with the world, and not one in which the Pentagon thinking plays the kind of role it has been playing since just before 9/11 - US policy, seems to me, to be over reliant of the one "tool" (Pentagon) and this by necessity paints the way it imagines and structures, articulates problems and solutions, in the Pentagon straight jacket.

I do follow Indian diplomacy with a sense of admiration - I was referring to quality of US diplomacy and policy - I want to see a vibrant US that is deeply connected with the world, and not one in which the Pentagon thinking plays the kind of role it has been playing since just before 9/11 - US policy, seems to me, to be over reliant of the one "tool" (Pentagon) and this by necessity paints the way it imagines and structures, articulates problems and solutions, in the Pentagon straight jacket.

I think Ms Clinton was not meaning playing any assertive role in the neighbourhood.

It is possibly the fallout of the actions in the South China Sea.

You should be thankful to have a statesman like MMS in charge instead of some hot-headed, jingoistic nutjob. India is like an old bus with a brand new, turbocharged engine. If you don't steer it carefully, and engage in reckless use of power, you are likely to rack up lots of dents and bruises.

That guy is an emotional fool who cannot go beyond the land of his birth to the annoyance of the country of his choosing.Of the two Chidambaram is a much more practical person who has no unnecessary emotions for Pakistan.

That was an Idiotic post coming from an Indian. LTTE kicked your a*s out of Sri Lanka. Then went on to separate the head from you know whom. Your military ran off with tail behind the legs.

Has your "stuff" fallen from the place where it used to be ? Such idiotic posts.

I think Ms Clinton was not meaning playing any assertive role in the neighbourhood.

It is possibly the fallout of the actions in the South China Sea.

I must have misunderstood the Title of the thread, and her comments

India and China would not take hard positions against each other. I am at present in Shanghai. I found that people, especially the government people, here try to avoid India vs. China debate in public. There is deep understanding amongst people here about India. They are aware of India’s growing stature and, at the same time, they recognize the rivalry between India and China. I have no doubts that this rivalry is going to define the world politics in coming years, and certainly US is going take advantage of this

So she now expects the self-appointed fore runner for UNSC seat to play a greater role.

Thanks but we"re sticking to NAM.

As you speak I see the shadow of the great dragon upon you! Now, don't be frightened, it's just a shadow.

India and China will have good relationship no matter what you say.

We got a strong economical base,2nd fastest growth rate,very strong armed forces,thus,I agree with Clinton.

But what we miss?
A strong Leader.

As if China will sit quietly over such covert assertiveness in south China sea by US and its clients for that

As if China will sit quietly over such covert assertiveness in south China sea by US and its clients for that
USA,Japan,India,Taiwan,Vietnam would work together in the future.Whereas China has no one on it's side other than poor DPRK.

it is known for this forum whenever there is talks of Indo-us relations or Indo-sino relations the pakistaies and bangladeshies starts jumping around virtually abusing India and praising china. Then indians counter act, and in between an over excited chinese comes to save these little kids
then there is little fight between Indians and chinese and after that the threads gets closed.

but the point is we here can not change anything while just discussing.... so I appeal bangladeshi and pakistani members to except the truth and expect them not to post fairy tails!!!
regards

USA,Japan,India,Taiwan,Vietnam would work together in the future.Whereas China has no one on it's side other than poor DPRK.

:) they are already working together against China but still China manages to worry you all single handedly

Back
Top Bottom