What's new

Sino-Indian Experts not fazed by US call for India to 'lead' Asia

India can take a role only as strong as its economy would permit.

Not necessarily true.

Russia's economy is four times smaller than the Chinese economy, yet Russia is a much bigger player in the global landscape than China is at the moment. Due to their overwhelming diplomatic and military power.

Not necessarily true.

Russia's economy is four times smaller than the Chinese economy, yet Russia is a much bigger player in the global landscape than China is at the moment.

Seriously?

China has arrived. The world accepts that. Russia is not what the USSR once used to be.

Due to their overwhelming diplomatic and military power.

Anyways, even in those two we lag far behind China...again thanks to China's far bigger economy.

Coming from a two bit indian.

Excuse me but what is a two bit Indian would u care to explain?? i would like to know what i am too a three bit or four bit or one bit!!!!

You sir are very good at controlled profanity.

Not necessarily true.

Russia's economy is four times smaller than the Chinese economy, yet Russia is a much bigger player in the global landscape than China is at the moment. Due to their overwhelming diplomatic and military power.
Agree with you. While the USSR collapsed, Russia did inherit a lot of it's diplomatic powers. The fact that it is in the UNSC along with other world war 2 victors allows it to exert a lot more influence on world affairs that it's economic clout should allow. Why do you think India want to get into the UNSC??

Excuse me but what is a two bit Indian would u care to explain?? i would like to know what i am too a three bit or four bit or one bit!!!!

You sir are very good at controlled profanity.

A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.

U r right. One thing confuses me is that, herein China, we hardly talk about India. But it seems that China is quite a popular topic in India. I dont know why. can anyone tell me?

Simple, Why is there so much talk abt US in China ? Coz u are competing with them. Similarly There is so much talk abt china here because we see u as a competition.

We just look up to you guys as competitors, who we have to catch up with so every time there are comparisons with China and China becomes the hot topic.

Maybe China going to attack Taiwan soon, and put US's allies like Japan, S.Korea in danger, so US want India help to make China worry about the West .

Btw: S.Korea, Taiwan investors are quite bad in VN, they must understand that they're just US.chess, don't play trick with VN workers, you earned benefit on VN's blood during VN war, now, it time to pay back. :smokin:

What you said. This topic didnot involve your VN. Why you feel china will attack Taiwan?That's impossible guess.

India and China would not take hard positions against each other. I am at present in Shanghai. I found that people, especially the government people, here try to avoid India vs. China debate in public. There is deep understanding amongst people here about India. They are aware of India’s growing stature and, at the same time, they recognize the rivalry between India and China. I have no doubts that this rivalry is going to define the world politics in coming years, and certainly US is going take advantage of this

China will try to keep good relationship with all Asia country including India and ASEAN. China see USA this trick to contain/disturb its growing. If India follow US this rule india also jump into their trap. Asia belong to all asia country there need not other leader USA should go back his home once It can not find his interesting.

China will try to keep good relationship with all Asia country including India and ASEAN. China see USA this trick to contain/disturb its growing. If India follow US this rule india also jump into their trap. Asia belong to all asia country there need not other leader USA should go back his home once It can not find his interesting.
\

The sentiment that China will try to keep good relationship with all, is very noble and commendable.

Regretfully, the words and sentiment that China expresses of peace is not backed up with her actions. Military actions against Vietnam, Philippines, an incursions in India are cases in point.

It is true the US is not an Asian power, but it sure is a Pacific power since the Pacific is on its west coast and it has island territories smack in the Pacific. Further, as a superpower, she has interests all over the world and its does not seem that they are in a hurry to abdicate this position to anyone on the platter or otherwise.

I bet you are not being honest........ on that.

India can not lead Indians well, how can they lead others? And india does not have the power and experience to lead others. India needs other people's lead, such as British and American.

Simple, Why is there so much talk abt US in China ? Coz u are competing with them. Similarly There is so much talk abt china here because we see u as a competition.

In our mind, India is not capable to be China's competition. so maybe that's why Chinese dont talk about india too much.
But on one circumstance, we talk about india-when the people want to insult democracy, they always take india as negative example.

Back
Top Bottom