What's new

Singh says not clear who controls Pakistan army

But I am telling it to whom? You can not be wrong; it is we who are wrong, the lesser race.

Yeah, play the race card. You should be ashamed to bring "your" race into this. It's about balance. The USA is not perfect. No human construct can be. The USA has made lots of mistakes. But you guys constantly harp on the negatives. I only make pro-USA comments here, maybe one time for every ten mindless anti-American posts, to at least give some voice to the "right" side ......Yeah, you guys are wrong, but it's not because of your race, it's because you lack any credible balance in your critiques.

Zaardari was never chosen by the People of Pakistan
It does not make sene from a person who has killed Pakstanis and looted thier money.

I think you are twisting the facts.

Why can't you or people of Pakistan challenge his presidency in courts of law.

would you be able to submit even a writ against him? no! don't even think about it. with more then 300 post one is supposed to be more rational and analytical. This what S-2 is trying to say by using words lke 'laws of land'.

Zardari is elected by same MPs elected/presenting people of pakistan so don't talk fan boy things.

Last edited:
To all the yanks and to whom it may concern:

i wonder whether the world was more safe before 9/11 or is it safer today...?

Care to tell us when did the first suicide attack happened on Pakistani soil? Was it before 9/11 or later?

Do you even know the motives of 9/11 attacks?

Oh yes you know, but you just want to turn a blind eye to it, because if you accept it, the empire would fall!

It is you who are the root cause of terrorism, you push someone against the wall, sure he is going to rebound and break your teeth, it is simple as that.

Terrorism is answer to nothing, it is not the way to avenge anything and it has to be stopped, BUT, it cant be stopped if you keep on providing the perpetrators with the reasons to attack you and just anybody by force!

Let's see if you wake up!

Yeah, play the race card. You should be ashamed to bring "your" race into this. It's about balance. The USA is not perfect. No human construct can be. The USA has made lots of mistakes. But you guys constantly harp on the negatives. I only make pro-USA comments here, maybe one time for every ten mindless anti-American posts, to at least give some voice to the "right" side ......Yeah, you guys are wrong, but it's not because of your race, it's because you lack any credible balance in your critiques.
Actually it should be you who must be ashamed of terrorizing the entire non-white world. Balance? It is not about balance, it is about your greed, about your endless lust for power. I live in your country and experience first hand how racist you are (no doubt exceptions are always there especially in the academia) and many other expatriates will confirm my observations about your racist and arrogant attitude. Even the wise and humane among you openly admit that the Americans are racist and arrogant in general. Was that not the USA where racial discrimination was officially acceptable just forty years ago? And even today, it exists as much. I have personally noticed that while commuting using public transport, the whites avoid sitting next to the non-whites whenever possible. Even Obama had to play his ‘White’ maternal Grandma card to win ‘sympathy’ of White Americans in his presidential campaign. So my dear, tell these stories to someone who has never lived in the USA and who has not experienced what kind of soul is hidden underneath this white skin. There is no lack of “credible balance” in our critiques; rather there is no balance in the good and the bad deeds of your successive Governments. It is hard to find where to praise your government and for what as there is overwhelming negativity in her actions which are solely revolving around dominating the world.

Honorable Indian Prime Minister Mr. Manmohan Singh is right...no body knows who controls pakistan army..pakistan army controls pakistan though

I was trying to avoid commenting on this thread because I felt that there is no value to the statement of the Indian PM's statement but since we are at 90 plus comments, I have decided to take a shot at it.

Singh says not clear who controls Pakistan army

First of all it is completely against any established diplomatic norm to challenge the authority of an elected Parliament and and an elected President of any country.

Second, does PM Singh have control of the Indian armed forces. One week the Gen. Deepak creates sensation with the threats of limited nuclear war, then the IAF's AVM says that India is not prepared.

The Indian PM should look into his own backyard before worrying about controlf of Pakistan's armed forces.

I would like to know if the Indian PM has cxontrol over the nuclear assets or not!!

Radiation exposure at Karnataka N-plant was deliberate: Kakodkar

Shame on Indian PM who spends more time worrying about Pakistan instead of worrying about problems in India!!!!!!!!!!

I am surprised why Sardar ji said this so openly. He should pull the trousers of his agencies, either these agencies are parasites for Indian economy or these are not updating Sardar ji

PM says not clear who controls Pakistan army - Yahoo! India News

PM says not clear who controls Pakistan army

Sun, Nov 22 11:37 PM
Oh, that's quite alright. One doesn't expect him to know much. Perhaps he should focus his attention on the Col. Prohit type characters who are busy blowing up trains and killing innocent Pakistanis on indian soil. Or maybe investigate Hemant Karkare's murder properly?

His trip to the US has been such a ruddy flop; he wasn't able to get anything out of Obama against either China or Pakistan. But full credit to him for trying... statements like these, choreographed in Bollywood, betray the effort that was put in to the usual war mongering/pakistan hysteria. Too bad nobody bought tickets to Manmohan's show.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom