What's new

Singapore Defence minister flies on LCA Tejas

FC-1 in on order by Myanmar, Your neighbor and partner. If Singapore Defense Minister flew this jet, does it mean that RSAF is going to dump it's F-16 52+ and F-15 Strike Eagles for this junk of Indian farts? Calm down munna. This tin box is not even endorsed by IAF.
Then there is only one thing left to do.. copy the Chinese idea and modify it to j-lca - joint lca and sell some rights to a friendly country and get them invested on the word "joint". It's a proven model.

and only contribution which pakistanis will go on like broken tape recorder 'IN JF J STAND FOR JOINT'
assembling kdk doesnt make somebody manufacturer
by that yardstick india manufacture su 30 from the basic raw material to the engine itself in india
bbut we still cant make kaveri flyready after making engine for a decade for su 30
and u will keep repeating that you guys are aviation major
good for delusion
You do know that the JF in JF17 stands for joint fighter 17...

Then there is only one thing left to do.. copy the Chinese idea and modify it to j-lca - joint lca and sell some rights to a friendly country and get them invested on the word "joint". It's a proven model.

Joint is far better than so called "Indigenous" . At least, it reflects some ground realities rather than false propaganda.

You’re right, JF-17 proudly flies in Chinese colors!
LMAO
You’re right, JF-17 proudly flies in Chinese colors!

Did I hit a nerve?

It flies in 3 colors.

Did LCA even take off.. :lol:

You can see many examples from both air and sea. Jf17,the Chinese were not interested in that plane,and exported to country like Pakistan.same thing you can see with scorpene subs, French never induct single example but have international buyers. Yea there is a chance for LCA too in international market.

I know you are hurt and will try to belittle Pak efforts in development of JF.

BUT STILL... Bohat jali kya.. :lol:

First squadron of LCA Tejas inducted into Indian Air Force: 8 things to know
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...rce-8-things-to-know/articleshow/53001820.cms

3 inducted for tests... :lol:

LMAO

Did I hit a nerve?

It flies in 3 colors.

I know you are hurt and will try to belittle Pak efforts in development of JF.

BUT STILL... Bohat jali kya.. :lol:

3 inducted for tests... :lol:
Buddy,there is nothing wrong in accepting the fact.

the combat radius that the LCA has is probably just as much as the island of Singapore. but I believe it wont be suitable fr SG as SG needs more of a swing role fighter that can track and defend vast swathes of seas surrounding the island.

the combat radius that the LCA has is probably just as much as the island of Singapore. but I believe it wont be suitable fr SG as SG needs more of a swing role fighter that can track and defend vast swathes of seas surrounding the island.
The flight is just a goodwill gesture by Singapore for the support they are getting from India,a wealthy country like Singapore can & will adopt more capable and costly fighter.

LMAO

Did I hit a nerve?

It flies in 3 colors.

:lol:

Just beating you with your own stick...feel free to cry us an Indus. LOL!

The problem is in order for you to see the Tejas take off, you need eyes in the front of your head and not up your ***...
You should try it sometime!

I believe Singapore may purchase our naval vessels in future but fighter jet,a big no.

I love the LCA, but Mig21 is the only thing in our arsenal that it can be compared to.
Its extra attributes maybe enough to screw FC1, but we can't deploy it near the border as a permanent solution. We need another much better SE fighter at the border that can decisively take out F16 and airbases.

10 squadron LCA is a waste unless the airframe itself is significantly improved.

See i many country's standard likes of Pakistan Tejas could have been encouraged as fighter of the century. But since we have attitude of Won all wars with imports we always stick with high technology. Tejas if you ask me can be a good fighter jet to make up the numbers. It should be two SE strategy 300 tejas plus 124 or so F16 or Gripin. 300 tejas production wil give more time and shape for indegenous Aeronautical industries. More localisation parts more private sector involvement. Huge prospective of export. Politicians becomes billionaires in over night in India. And i dont this money is wasted if tejas numbers be increased. Modi should walk the talk. Give what IAF wants and also encourage tejas. After all a 4th gen fighter jets with EW, AESA radar, BVR and delta airframe configuration far better than old and dead mig21s.

I love the LCA, but Mig21 is the only thing in our arsenal that it can be compared to.
Its extra attributes maybe enough to screw FC1, but we can't deploy it near the border as a permanent solution. We need another much better SE fighter at the border that can decisively take out F16 and airbases.

10 squadron LCA is a waste unless the airframe itself is significantly improved.

On airframe its really waste of time in spending another 4 to 5 years on light aircrafts.

Focus should be spent on AMCA not MK2. MK2 will take 2022 to see its days if all goes as per DRDO ADA promises.

Tejas should be inducted in large numbers.

Make a good soft loan deals like chinese made to African and Pakistan and sell tejas to them. Learn how tejas can be a lesson from that.

Many countries who still want some dead old second had airframe due to their economy will take tejas like god's grace

Back
Top Bottom