What's new

Singapore Defence minister flies on LCA Tejas

More diversion, rhetoric and strawman arguments, clearly you don't stick to a single stream of thought for the fear of being owned.

Just answer the question, will you believe India Today if they have something negative to say about China and Pakistan?

I purported a simple claim, Tejas is inducted and every thing trolls didn't think Tejas will be, it is right now and will continue to be in the coming years as well.

Without going into a tangent try to disprove that, but we all know you really can't reply without going off topic, as your ripostes are mostly based on hearsay that may or may not be true while mine are based on facts that have happened and are verifiable.

Also, yes.
Technically speaking, I would say that the press of a pseudo autocratic and/or communist nation is generally less legitimate than almost any other nation.

Here, a report by PFI.
Enjoy denial.

chartoftheday_4725_world_press_freedom_visualised_n.jpg

Also don't worry about us, as dysfunctional as we are, we know what ails our society and how we can and are improving it with every passing day.
We know that if we judge and criticize our own into performing better for us eventually they will.

However some people who don't really even have the right to criticize without being jailed or killed, and suffering from rapidly deteriorating superiority complexes won't ever know what happens within their societies or if they can actually trust their "successes"; atleast not
without the benevolence of their supreme overlords they can't.

Stop twisting the argument as and when you like.

Your naivety is clear.

Rarely would you see chinese press mention about India with the exception of the recent border dispute.

You guys seems very uncomfortable with raise of the chinese i mean the world doesnt revolve just around India, Pakistan and China right? LMAO

I would give more credits to india press because in a true democracy. The media should be free and reliable. Unless you are telling me it isnt? :D

Your naivety is clear.

Rarely would you see chinese press mention about India with the exception of the recent border dispute.

You guys seems very uncomfortable with raise of the chinese i mean the world doesnt revolve just around India, Pakistan and China right? LMAO

I would give more credits to india press because in a true democracy. The media should be free and reliable. Unless you are telling me it isnt? :D

The Chinese knows very little about India nor they want to know about this country, so the media has no interest in this country too.

Your naivety is clear.

You are twisting arguments as well, you are just pissed off because I'm returning the favour.

Also you keep ignoring my question.
Will you believe any news from India Today with negative connotations to China?

Strawman argument.
What has China's coverage of India in proportion to the vice versa got to do with anything?

And if you weren't uncomfortable with India's rise you wouldn't be trolling on an Indian thread.

Only a naive idiot would believe everything is black and white.
Our media is indeed free, granted its not the best; as we rank 136th in the PFI rankings so it would do you good to properly check differing opinions from all sides in India.
As a rule of thumb, don't believe anything which just says "sources".
But then again, your confirmation bias dictated that any anti-India news should be true.

You are twisting arguments as well, you are just pissed off because I'm returning the favour.

Strawman argument.
What has China's coverage of India in proportion to the vice versa got to do with anything?

And if you weren't uncomfortable with India's rise you wouldn't be trolling on an Indian thread.

Only a naive idiot would believe everything is black and white.
Our media is indeed free, granted its not the best; as we rank 136th in the PFI rankings so it would do you good to properly check differing opinions from all sides in India.
As a rule of thumb, don't believe anything which just says "sources".
But then again, your confirmation bias dictated that any anti-India news should be true.

Just answer the question, will you believe India Today if they have something negative to say about China and Pakistan?

to

Whose twisting who?

Still i give more credit to any india press because India is a democracy right? :D

to

Whose twisting who?

Still i give more credit to any india press because India is a democracy right? :D

You are such a worshipper of Indian media.
Here you go, unlike your outdated news, here's the latest news about Tejas from India Today with actual sources. You must still give them credit right?:rofl:
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...t-plays-defined-role-hal-chief/1/1092879.html

You were owned the moment you stopped talking about Tejas.

I'll see you trolling when another Tejas is inducted in the next few months, frankly you are boring and can't even troll properly, half of you comment is mine.

Keep believing the news with NO SOURCES since it coincides with your confirmation bias and we will keep inducting Tejas so you can troll and project your insecurity for every one on the net.

You are such a worshipper of Indian media.
Here you go, unlike your outdated news, here's the latest news about Tejas from India Today with actual sources. You must still give them credit right?:rofl:
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...t-plays-defined-role-hal-chief/1/1092879.html

You were owned the moment you stopped talking about Tejas.

I'll see you trolling when another Tejas is inducted in the next few months, frankly you are boring and can't even troll properly, half of you comment is mine.

Keep believing the news with NO SOURCES since it coincides with your confirmation bias and we will keep inducting Tejas so you can troll and project your insecurity for every one on the net.

Initally you doubt India's press.

Now you quote the very same press.

When would you make up your mind? Democracy real or fake? :D

guys please move on.

Just because singapore defense ministee say its "good" doesnt mean its any good unless singapore buys a few

An aircraft based on the dassault mirage 3 1956 could not possibly fail

guys please move on.

Just because singapore defense ministee say its "good" doesnt mean its any good unless singapore buys a few

An aircraft based on the dassault mirage 3 1956 could not possibly fail

So his a real doctor, not a doctoral right?

A doctor holding the portfolio of defence ministry telling us its a good plane. I bet his not a trained pilot right?

Shouldnt he be the minister for the health services, wouldnt that be more appropriate?

Still i think its a democratic move to praise the foreign counterpart, unless you are trump :D

Back
Top Bottom