What's new

Singapore Defence minister flies on LCA Tejas

calm down my india children.

singapore's defense minister went to india on a working visit, thats all.

you cant expect him to say that the tejas is a lousy aircraft after india's marshal invited him to sit on it.

Trump would say the same about tejas if invited to fly on it, only to stop short of saying the plane is better than F-35/F-22

but even a $200k cessna can fly and land safely.

even dm ng eng hen was unsure for his life as highlighted in black
1Ubkgwq.jpg

A $200 k censna cannot fore a missile, cannot fly at mach 1.8, fly at 52k ft or take on +8/-3 g-force einstein. I'm waiting for more of your stupid comments.:D

The dark circle you made, is a usual comment, that didn't say anything about it being a dangerous flight.

Was just wondering where the Singhapuri Han was.
I see he has finally showed up.

Was just wondering where the Singhapuri Han was.
I see he has finally showed up.

You think some actual Singaporeans are so obsessed with PDF unlike Pakistani and few Indian's like us ???? The funny thing is almost all Singaporeans here toe the Pakistani line, while in real world it's actually the opposite. LOL :p:

You think some actual Singaporeans are so obsessed with PDF unlike Pakistani and few Indian's like us ???? The funny thing is almost all Singaporeans here toe the Pakistani line, while in real world it's actually the opposite. LOL :p:
Many Singaporeans are ethnic Chinese. Many of them could come from mainland China in recently years.

Who is farting about Singapore buying lca.. when fc1 was endorced or flown by China? Myanmar can buy what ever she wants but that doesn't make it good enough it make it fly in Chinese colours

Singapore may be looking forward to buy and make tejas in their country. Why do u think it won't happen? Something is cooking behind the screen. Stupid Indian government should learn from China on selling weapons deals. Singapore and India have long understanding of aircrafts maintenance and training. IAF is a force with fighter jets worth more than 20 % Bangladesh GDP

Here you go Mr. Bakhat. :pop:

Ground reality is you can't name a single item designed, developed, produced on the JF-17. Reality is you can't name the project leads, their previous contribution on any sub projects of the JF-17. Reality is there are zero published material in any journals showing Pakistani contribution, reality is you don't even have a decent ranked aeronautical institution. Reality is you paid your way into the "joint" production.

Don't get me wrong. I think the JF-17 is a great little airplane but trying to make fun of Indian contribution on our own while in reality you can't do any off is absurd. I can easily run lengthy contributions of Pakistanis and Indians to science .. reality again!! You don't figure on any lists. Reality for you!
We have more indigenously designed items on our MKI then you have on your fighter. Heck! China had to even design the 2 seater ..has to design the next blocks.. so much for your joint collaboration. Have a rational mind before trying to compare contributions of Pakistan with India.

All in all, I admire the jf17 and laugh hard hard when you act like you can even make it on your own.

We developed JFT with the help of China and we openly admited it. You guys are getting parts and assistance from all over the world but still claim it as "INDIGENOUS". It is about moral courage.

If this is how early news reach your home in this 21st century, we are more than happy that you continue to live in the same premises (very near to reality). It will surely serve our purpose. LOL :haha::haha::haha:

Ever listened about common sense?

We developed JFT with the help of China and we openly admited it. You guys are getting parts and assistance from all over the world but still claim it as "INDIGENOUS". It is about moral courage.

What is the contribution of pakistan in JFT project ?

It's just like Pakistan importing cotton from India and selling the finished products with the label "Made In Pakistan" so what is so wrong with that, as long as your are the one producing the finished product ?????

Yeah we are getting parts from wherever we find it suitable, but the design and development is all ours, we integrate various items a platform that we've designed, so yes Tejas is Indigenous.

Even most of Chinese indigenous fighters are having Russian engines and a lot of Russian parts, for example their J10 Fighter has a Lyulka-Saturn AL-31FN turbofan engine but still they call them Indigenous, Ever thought why ????? :lol::lol::lol:

Let me know again when modi decides to be the passenger :D

Pish posh, you say it as if you'll have the gall be on that particular thread when it does happen.

After all, people are mostly all talk, only a few years ago naysayers use to say, "Tejas won't ever get IOC", "Tejas won't ever get inducted", so on and so forth.
To me it seems like people are just running out of things to hate about Tejas.

Poor kid, misinformed

Singapores%20Ethnic%20Makeup.PNG

Pish posh, you say it as if you'll have the gall be on that particular thread when it does happen.

After all, people are mostly all talk, only a few years ago naysayers use to say, "Tejas won't ever get IOC", "Tejas won't ever get inducted", so on and so forth.
To me it seems like people are just running out of things to hate about Tejas.

https://www.dailyo.in/politics/teja...ut-iaf-narendra-modi-nehru/story/1/20512.html

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...g-21-fighter-planes-ajit-doval/1/1086425.html

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/21...made_Tejas_Light_Combat_Aircraft#.Wh9_J0qWack

http://idrw.org/iaf-not-unhappy-with-tejas-scientists/

Poor kid, misinformed

Singapores%20Ethnic%20Makeup.PNG

I'm more than informed about Singapore since I've worked there for 8 Years with Philips Lumileds.

It's not me who is misinformed, rather you who have a great comprehension problem I guess. When did I questioned the population/ethnic makeup of Singapore in the first place ???? :(

I'm more than informed about Singapore since I've worked there for 8 Years with Philips Lumileds.

It's not me who is misinformed, rather you who have a great comprehension problem I guess. When did I questioned the population/ethnic makeup of Singapore in the first place ???? :(

Ethic chinese are in line with their motherland in China. LMAO who gave you the impression they will be in toe with anyone else other than their ethnicity :D

Meanwhile, accusations that the tandem seat's ejection systems were disconnected and the canopy was welded shut have been discredited :cheesy:
(just a joke... pls don't kill me)

Back
Top Bottom