What's new

Sindhis; Victims of feudal politics of PPP & their cronies !

Yes it is a bit unfair and sadly a bit harsh too, but the situation in rural Sindh is very messed up, people of Sindh need to decide whether they want to keep living like this or they want to get rid of these feudal lords who have given them nothing but suffering, misery and pain.

Its just a claim by your leader, show some proofs. :)

they dont make a decission, they dont go and vote, wadera's people vote for them

@Leader instead of showing others down like sindhis and their miseries, why don't you show what has PTI done to improve the school conditions in the KPK?

i bet similar situation in KPK as well

instead of looking down on sindhis for low level political point scoring why don't you do something about Sindh schools?

political point scoring is tolerable to one limit but this thread is crossing this limit

Last edited:
@Leader instead of showing others down like sindhis and their miseries, why don't you show what has PTI done to improve the school conditions in the KPK?

instead of looking down on sindhis for low level political point scoring why don't you do something about Sindh schools?

political point scoring is tolerable to one limit but this thread is crossing this limit

I think you are getting too emotional. As far as I know, @Leader is a Pakistani, and Sindh is in Pakistan, and you have no right to question him. You do much much worse with MQM-inspired pseudo history threads that you start. Now THAT is really objectionable.

Take your jealousy and shove it.

Its just a claim by your leader, show some proofs. :)

if you search NFC award sindh you will mos tof the videos of this guy and his interviews on it, the federal (which cinsisted of PPP) had refused to give sindh award based on productivity and resources

I think you are getting too emotional. As far as I know, @Leader is a Pakistani, and Sindh is in Pakistan, and you have no right to question him. You do much much worse with MQM-inspired pseudo history threads that you start. Now THAT is really objectionable.

Take your jealousy and shove it.

you got to check your head, im not jealous and neither im being emotional, the threads should be about Pakistan not specific province, it looks like you guys have made thread about the situation in somalia, this is not a sindh's pain, this is a pakistani pain, similar situation exists in Punjab and KPK and balochistan as well, so what are you trying to prove here?

are you guys trying to prove, the other provinces are now living in the first world standards?

Last edited:

now you come to defend PPP, dont mind when I say MQM is a political whore...

on the other hand, yes KP situation along with Punjab and Balochistan is similar... but new KP govt is trying to change that....

tameer-e-school is one such initiative.

Locate a school on map to support !!

now you come to defend PPP, dont mind when I say MQM is a political whore...

on the other hand, yes KP situation along with Punjab and Balochistan is similar... but in new KP the govt is trying to change that....

tameer-e-school is one such initiative.

Locate a school on map to support !!

im not supporting any party, im not a kind of political guy who does cheap political point scoring, Karachi is being hurt the most by PPP, so no, i have no love for PPP or any feudal, but you have made thread as if in other pakistani provinces, situation is any better?

about PTI's school campaign, it is appreciable you guys have set some priorities right, first thing first, but PTI is a sort of party which does very little and does a lot of PR publicity, doing party publicity and opening these kinds of threads makes me doubt about real intentions of your chanda campaign, you guys already spend millions on your jalsas, why can't you pour your jalsa money on such nobel causes? you don't need to ask chanda, you already have millions of rupees already

people already pay their taxes and you get highest foreign aid and now you are asking them for more chandas

where will the chanda money go, only the time will tell

Last edited:
im not supporting any party, im not a kind of political guy who does cheap political point scoring, Karachi is being heart the most by PPP, so no, i have no love for PPP or any feudal, but you have made thread as if in other pakistani provinces, situation is any better?

I dont pass judgement on you.. and no, what you are alleging was not my intention..

if you look at the map or district wise situation, interior sindh is in worst shape with respect to Education and its due to feudalism, which you are defending, knowingly or unknowingly..

Alif Ailaan District Education Ranking 2013 Report - Alif Ailaan

and lastly, Pakistan is my country, so is Sindh, I have every right to speak about their misery, and you have no right to give it a ethnic color...stop using ethnic card for your political scoring, this is how your thoughts get corrupted. stay away for MQM your disease of playing ethnic card, may heal !

p.s. and yes I have made thread to specifically target and expose feudal PPP and their cronies.

I dont pass judgement on you.. and no, what you are alleging was not my intention..

if you look at the map or district wise situation, interior sindh is in worst shape with respect to Education and its due to feudalism, which you are defending, knowingly or unknowingly..

Alif Ailaan District Education Ranking 2013 Report - Alif Ailaan

and lastly, Pakistan is my country, so is Sindh, I have every right to speak about their misery, and you have no right to give it a ethnic color...stop using ethnic card for your political scoring, this is how your thoughts get corrupted. stay away for MQM your disease of playing ethnic card, may heal !

same feudals of sindh are in PTI now, whats the difference?

i have seen KPK students giving exams under rain condition open air siting on their heels, so please don't BS about what is the situation in the KPK, balochistan and punjab are no different, i have seen pictures of punjab colleges and universities which has become a cattle shed and bhusa laying around

but in this thread you play a regional card how dirt poor sindhis are, why don't you show KPK and punjab and balochistan here as well?

is there no tribal culture in KPK?, is there no feudal culture in punjab? is punjab situation any different from sindh, is balochistan much better than sindh, i don't think so dear

nobody except you playing any regional card here

why PTI doesn't do the same chanda mohim for sindh schools, now that you are interested here?
same feudals of sindh are in PTI, do you know it

same feudals of sindh are in PTI now, whats the difference?

i have seen KPK students giving exams under rain condition open air siting on their heels, so please don't BS about what is the situation in the KPK, balochistan and punjab are no different, i have seen pictures of punjab colleges and universities which has become a cattle shed and bhusa laying around

but in this thread you play a regional card how dirt poor sindhis are, why don't you show KPK and punjab and balochistan here as well?

is there no tribal culture in KPK?, is there no feudal culture in punjab? is punjab situation any different from sindh, is balochistan much better than sindh, i don't think so dear

nobody except you playing any regional card here

why PTI doesn't do the same chanda mohim for sindh schools, now that you are interested here?
same feudals of sindh are in PTI, do you know it

see cheap political point scoring attempt by PPP's whore !

these people are totally brainwashed specially Larkana they will die but will still support bhutto and Nauzbillah they treat bhuttos as a god and the only reason behind that is illetracy and wadera sysem
Karachi and Hyderabad are still better than whole Sindh

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom