What's new

Sindhis; Victims of feudal politics of PPP & their cronies !

She loves our culture.......... though, sometimes she does bitch about interference from extended family...... but then I take care of it!! :D

Bhai rehn deiii Bhabi is a Vilaytiii (Foreigner) she can't munch on Gannas like we can ! :smokin:

Unnn kay tou teeth hiii toot jaiin geiii ! :o:

lets have the laws amended to start with Pakistan needs solid ground to start an operation fuedal clean up otherwise they will waste no time in using race card . They can mobilize the nationalist / separatists very quickly as well ..

if sucesfully the country's parliament can implement land reform bill , the fuedal will start packing , most will leave (the clever ones) baqi for kachra i am sure rangers or army can take care of them

one thing is for sure, if Pakistan has to move forward, feudalism must be crushed..

one thing is for sure, if Pakistan has to move forward, feudalism must be crushed..

Agreed ... this plague has to be wiped off

waderon ko nikalna ho ga
i guess from your name you are from south punjab any insight for us how is the situation there ?

I am Sindhi Hindu and I am real Sindhi unlike fake Muslim Sindhis

Oh is it .. now i know wht kind comes with a tail !

I am Sindhi Hindu and I am real Sindhi unlike fake Muslim Sindhis

Yes the same rant, as kashmiri pandits are real kashmiris not fake muslim kashmiris. When in reality hindus are fake banniya residents of these provinces, you were all brought to polish the boots of muslims kings of these provinces in the past.

Yes the same rant, as kashmiri pandits are real kashmiris not fake muslim kashmiris. When in reality hindus are fake banniya residents of these provinces, you were all brought to polish the boots of muslims kings of these provinces in the past.

please don't feed the troll

Agreed ... this plague has to be wiped off

i guess from your name you are from south punjab any insight for us how is the situation there ?

Oh is it .. now i know wht kind comes with a tail !

It is much much better in south punjab because there are 30 % punjabis living in south punjab to keep a check on saraiki feudals there.

Salah randi ki bacha, look at the history of Hindus in Sindh. Look at Hemu Kalani. While I look at your whore mother

I dont want to get banned , otherwise I would teach you a lesson, if you want to have a match of abuses give me your email address , I will send a treat for you in email.

BpJC1BSIAAAN837.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom