What's new

Sindhis; Victims of feudal politics of PPP & their cronies !

hows the mindset there, I mean like do they have spark to revolt ?

No chance ! there are private prisons which ones wadera friends brag about ( its on open secret)
the pictures you have posted is the exact situation , i had a chance to see local houses and trust it was a shocker! there was nothing simply nothing their . Just plain mud brick flooring and people sitting inside , the shops had no merchandise at all! Although they are very nice and hospitable people but very very nationalist , very sindhi oriented .. i guess decades of indoctrination does that to people.

I have travelled to many villages but was horrified by the level of poverty , the people ,their land and families are held hostage by waderas ... thanks to the fkd up land laws and no reforms in this country.

This is what people of Sindh have chosen for themselves, and this will be their future if they will still continue to vote for these feudal thugs.

thats an unfair statement they dont have a choice

Yes it is a bit unfair and sadly a bit harsh too, but the situation in rural Sindh is very messed up, people of Sindh need to decide whether they want to keep living like this or they want to get rid of these feudal lords who have given them nothing but suffering, misery and pain.

do you know it was MQM who granted Sindh its fair share in NFC award in 2010, it was sardar ahmed MQM's MPA research and petition to the federal government

this much was done by MQM to Sindh people who keep ignoring MQM who can develop this province a lot

BlLh5-9CIAA-Uge.png:large

Its just a claim by your leader, show some proofs. :)

Yes it is a bit unfair and sadly a bit harsh too, but the situation in rural Sindh is very messed up, people of Sindh need to decide whether they want to keep living like this or they want to get rid of these feudal lords who have given them nothing but suffering, misery and pain.

i am not exaggerating from what i have seen these people are enslaved by waderas ,only chance for them is if Pakistanis bring serious land reforms .

No chance ! there are private prisons which ones wadera friends brag about ( its on open secret)
the pictures you have posted is the exact situation , i had a chance to see local houses and trust it was a shocker! there was nothing simply nothing their . Just plain mud brick flooring and people sitting inside , the shops had no merchandise at all! Although they are very nice and hospitable people but very very nationalist , very sindhi oriented .. i guess decades of indoctrination does that to people.

I have travelled to many villages but was horrified by the level of poverty , the people ,their land and families are held hostage by waderas ... thanks to the fkd up land laws and no reforms in this country.

Same is the situation in South Punjab, if not all of the punjab..

They are totally cut off from national stream, like in game of thrones, theon greyjoy is made a pet, similarly these people have lived under fear for decades or centuries to be exact.. the only way to liberate them would be by force aka military take over in Sindh and force upon to end feudal lands through revolutionary reforms in swift manner...

this is slavery..I am not sad, I am angry, we as a nation must do this..

Same is the situation in South Punjab, if not all of the punjab..

They are totally cut off from national stream, like in game of thrones, theon greyjoy is made a pet, similarly these people have lived under fear for decades or centuries to be exact.. the only way to liberate them would be by force aka military take over in Sindh and force upon to end feudal lands through revolutionary reforms in swift manner...

this is slavery..I am not sad, I am angry, we as a nation must do this..

I disagree with military take over there is no insurgency or militancy as such , If military intervenes these fuedals will press the nationalist button and result will be start of a separation campaign by hate mongers like qadir magsi etc .. they have done it many time before for eg when MQM spoke of making a separate province there was madness every where.

in my opinion we should use parliament to bring land reforms ... its will be a slow and painful process however in this information era news travel fast unless some dramatic changes happen we are stuck with this.

Yara, there are several hundred such "Ghost Schools", "Ghost Teachers" and "Ghost Principals", throughout KPK as well. It's a nationwide problem.

BpE7do7IUAAJZ04.jpg:large

#Sindh 2nd largest province in terms of both population & economic output but #GhostSchool #PPPTTP

BpE5sT-IAAE3mwN.jpg:large

Money goes toward non-existent education in #sindh #GhostSchool #PPPTTP

BpE4792IMAAIZCL.jpg:large

Mirza Adam school neighborhood of Lyari.#GhostSchool

BpE4K1vIcAEfHQ8.jpg:large

BpEyg5KCQAAoP3p.jpg:large

Govt Boys school Haji Zangi Bahalkani, #Kashmore, #TTPPP considers their voters as their servants.

BpExeE8CYAY7DSI.jpg:large

Govt boys school Hamal Choliani #Kashmore. Not even 5% of total funds were ever spent here by #TTPPP,

BpEvnpyCYAEz1MX.jpg:large

Govt boys school Ali Hassan Mastoi #Shahdadkot - #TTPPP eating up all funds and pushing schools to disaster.

BpEtTNVCQAQFpFV.jpg:large

Govt school Ghazi Khan Chandio at #Shahdadkot , an area where summer temperature crosses 50c. #TTPPP at their best.

I disagree with military take over there is no insurgency or militancy as such , If military intervenes these fuedals will press the nationalist button and result will be start of a separation campaign by hate mongers like qadir magsi etc .. they have done it many time before for eg when MQM spoke of making a separate province there was madness every where.

in my opinion we should use parliament to bring land reforms ... its will be a slow and painful process however in this information era news travel fast unless some dramatic changes happen we are stuck with this.

These feudals already do that play the nationalism card.. by military take over I meant to say mission clean up, police cannot implement land reforms, if we are to enforce, we are to do operation and believe me there will be armed resistance to it by this feudal class, there is likely to be blood shed, if feudal blood is spilled, its for the good of the common people.

Yara, there are several hundred such "Ghost Schools", "Ghost Teachers" and "Ghost Principals", throughout KPK as well. It's a nationwide problem.

Khan Sahib aaap kuch karteiii kiyun nahin ? :(

Kuch aur nahin tou make at least Matriculation mandatory for every man or woman in your Tribe ! :tup:

I dont know about these thousands of ghost schools, but if there are, its wrong obviously. since PTI govt has come, we have learned there are 28,000 schools, about 13,000 require help @ Tameer-e-School - Map of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa where school facilities are required - Contribute

is your post in defence of feudals or ppp ?

In defense of no one. I actually like Imran in comparison to other fools. Regarding myself, I'm not feudal by any meaning of the word, I don't even harm an ant or a spider. I'm just a huge Zameendar, who likes irrigating lands that his forefathers left him. Think of me as Mr. Nice! :D

I dont know about these thousands of ghost schools, but if there are, its wrong obviously. since PTI govt has come, we have learned there are 28,000 schools, about 13,000 require help @ Tameer-e-School - Map of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa where school facilities are required - Contribute

is your post in defence of feudals or ppp ?

In defense of no one. I actually like Imran in comparison to other fools. Regarding myself, I'm not feudal by any meaning of the word, I don't even harm an ant or a spider. I'm just a huge Zameendar, who likes irrigating lands that his forefathers left him. Think of me as Mr. Nice! :D

So are you telling me that Bhabi fell for a Dhoti wearing Hooka smoking Kissan ? :unsure:

And no reply to any of my posts ? :(

These feudals already do that play the nationalism card.. by military take over I meant to say mission clean up, police cannot implement land reforms, if we are to enforce, we are to do operation and believe me there will be armed resistance to it by this feudal class, there is likely to be blood shed, if feudal blood is spilled, its for the good of the common people.

lets have the laws amended to start with Pakistan needs solid ground to start an operation fuedal clean up otherwise they will waste no time in using race card . They can mobilize the nationalist / separatists very quickly as well ..

if sucesfully the country's parliament can implement land reform bill , the fuedal will start packing , most will leave (the clever ones) baqi for kachra i am sure rangers or army can take care of them

She actually loves it........ specially after she found out about the income from "Ganna"! :D

So are you telling me that Bhabi fell for a Dhoti wearing Hooka smoking Kissan ? :unsure:

And no reply to any of my posts ? :(

She actually loves it........ specially after she found out about the income from "Ganna"! :D

Bhai rehn deiii Bhabi is a Vilaytiii (Foreigner) she can't munch on Gannas like we can ! :smokin:

Unnn kay tou teeth hiii toot jaiin geiii ! :o:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom