What's new

Sindhis; Victims of feudal politics of PPP & their cronies !

Yea Right :lol:

Don't force me to post the cr@p Haider Abbas and your other MQM members used to utter against others.

you call this bazari language lol!!

some rich coming from PTI standards

anywys keep shooting your bazari heera mandi language

you call this bazari language lol!!

some rich coming from PTI standards

anywys keep shooting your bazari heera mandi language

And you keep praising your so called father of the nation. :lol:

come on, the guy just got heart attack and you still using him as tool to for MQM phobia?

wish him good health atleast

I heard Altaf's health is also really bad. Ya Allah utha le iss dharti k bojh ko.

I heard Altaf's health is also really bad. Ya Allah utha le iss dharti k bojh ko.

bhai aqal use ker lya kero i was taking about afaq not altaf

waise PTI waale bohut badtameez hote hain, every where i go, they talk like bazari everywhere

bhai aqal use ker lya kero i was taking about afaq not altaf

waise PTI waale bohut badtameez hote hain, every where i go, they talk like bazari everywhere

I think you need to examine your eyes. Read my last post again, maybe you'll understand it this time.

Reports: Pakistan's Altaf Hussain held in UK

Pakistani media says MQM party chief arrested on money-laundering suspicion, but Scotland Yard declines to confirm name.

A Pakistani political leader has been arrested in London on suspicion of money-laundering, according to Pakistani news media.

Al Jazeera has learned that MQM party chief Altaf Hussain, 60, was arrested on Tuesday by Metropolitan Police at a residential address in northwest London.

Scotland Yard refused to confirm the name of the person arrested but Pakistani media, including the Express Tribune and Dawnnewspaper websites, say it is Hussain.

Scotland Yard, in a brief statement, said: "Officers are at present searching the address. Not prepared to discuss further at this stage."

Gunfire and protests began in the Pakistani city of Hyderabad, an MQM stronghold, within minutes of the arrest being reported.

The MQM office in the UK, where Hussain has lived for more than two decades, said it would release an official statement later on Tuesday.
Reports: Pakistan's Altaf Hussain held in UK - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

Mohajirs have this syndrome, white syndrome....that they are the most civilized and educated people and rest of pakistanis are jahil, ganwar , paindo, dihati , filthy poor who need to be governed and "saved" by them. They forget that they are more educated, because they chose to settle in port city, capital of that time. They need to be reminded that they are not the only urban people, lahore, pindi, islamabad, multan, peshawer etc are also urban folk and would laugh at you if you tell them your karachiite non-sense. Go check your ancestral U.P and bihar, there are also villages there, jahil ganwar dihati with lot of poverty.

correct your mindsets.

Mohajirs have this syndrome, white syndrome....that they are the most civilized and educated people and rest of pakistanis are jahil, ganwar , paindo, dihati , filthy poor who need to be governed and "saved" by them. They forget that they are more educated, because they chose to settle in port city, capital of that time. They need to be reminded that they are not the only urban people, lahore, pindi, islamabad, multan, peshawer etc are also urban folk and would laugh at you if you tell them your karachiite non-sense. Go check your ancestral U.P and bihar, there are also villages there, jahil ganwar dihati with lot of poverty.

correct your mindsets.
Not Muhajir, MQM.

Not Muhajir, MQM.
I disagree, this is general urduspeaker mindset that they are elite, broad-minded, cultured, civilized blah blas. The thread starter, For example @Leader is not MQM supporter yet he carries this pathology.
They need to tone it down. Poverty is not a crime or sin that you make faces in disgust. Wearing patloon or having car doesnt make you superior or elite. The real focus should be on making ourselves better muslims. Holy prophet p.b.u.h and sahaba used to live in mud houses with very poor life style, nauzubillah were they backward and paindo?

I disagree, this is general urduspeaker mindset that they are elite, broad-minded, cultured, civilized blah blas. The thread starter, For example @Leader is not MQM supporter yet he carries this pathology.
They need to tone it down. Poverty is not a crime or sin that you make faces in disgust. Wearing patloon or having car doesnt make you superior or elite. The real focus should be on making ourselves better muslims. Holy prophet p.b.u.h and sahaba used to live in mud houses with very poor life style, nauzubillah were they backward and paindo?

What you have said is absolutely correct, except for the part where you painted every Urdu speaking person, with the same brush.

Secondly, don't know much about Leader to comment about him.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom