What's new

Sindhi Pashtun RIOT in KARACHI

Are we really gonna turn into 90s Afghanistan?

If this is the final plan by Bajwa, Zardari, and co then maybe Pakistan is getting eaten by vultures now.
bhai sabh faujis never let Pakistanis unite jab unity ki baat howi faujion nay apnay kuttay (politicians,molvi) use kiye aur hamai aik nai honay dia!

they know unite hpgaye toh haram ka dhanda bund hojai ga!

Mazy ki bat yeh hai keh sindhi or pashtoon donon hi mazloom hain or zalim hukumran tamasha daikh rahy hain.
Log aapas main kion lerh rahy hain...

Mazy ki bat yeh hai keh sindhi or pashtoon donon hi mazloom hain or zalim hukumran tamasha daikh rahy hain.
Log aapas main kion lerh rahy hain...
jazbati bawakoof chotya hain hum log isiliye fauji hum sey khyltay rehtay hain!

Jab law n order aur insaf Na ho tu yahi hota hy. If someone was unlawfully killed, police suppose to investigate and prosecute. Now use video evidence, Start rounding up and hanging non-stop. Hang those who oppose hanging.

Week or so of non-stop hangings and situation will calm down. Angerz ny b tu danda dy ker raha tha Sab jahilo ko

PAF preparing strikes by F16 block 80 aircraft.
What do you mean, don't we have like F-22 raptors in secret?

Week or so of non-stop hangings and situation will calm down. Angerz ny b tu danda dy ker raha tha Sab jahilo ko
I swear Pakistan needs guillotines.

Zaida ki zarurat nai, only 3-4 logon ki gardanain utaro sb k sb MC sai hojaein ge.

Only way to keep people in line.

Last edited:
Misleading. Army comes from within awam, not from Mars.

For now . All roads lead to
85585D30-C193-428B-AD97-5479417FE119.png

Awaam can goto hell .

catch 101 that they should answer themselves (mods deleted the previous thread which I was quoting from- background of this whole situation was on that thread)
I was just giving a gist of previously deleted thread, what some Sindhi posters said and dawn/ tribune article I read where they took quotes from Sindhi nationalist leaders
@HRK @CrimeMinister
We sindhis are against Afghanis not against Pakistani Pashtoons or Pathans .
Afghanis hoised flag of Afghanistan in Hyderabad and other areas.
most of the afghanis have CINIC that was has increased more anger in Sindhis.

.In Karachi Afghanis live in sohrab Goth then even raised afghanistans flag there to. We are fighting alone to kick them out from our country it's time to get united Pakistan and kick them out from Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad. Jeay Sindh.

We sindhis are against Afghanis not against Pakistani Pashtoons or Pathans .
Afghanis hoised flag of Afghanistan in Hyderabad and other areas.
most of the afghanis have CINIC that was has increased more anger in Sindhis.

.In Karachi Afghanis live in sohrab Goth then even raised afghanistans flag there to. We are fighting alone to kick them out from our country it's time to get united Pakistan and kick them out from Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad. Jeay Sindh.
we can't tell apart who is Pakistani or who is afghan but end up just creating more tensions
I wish we had a detector but we unfortunately don't- trust me I know the flag hoisting, general behavior issues , it's infuriating

but not an easy issue to solve- if you want to genuinely do something
get proper law enforcement with proper apps and equipment to detect fake CNICs from real ones , going around with mobs looking to see who is who
is just a recipie for disaster

Last edited:
Larky tum bat thek kerty ho per galian boht dyty ho...
boss C wali toh ab gali samjhe he nai jaati! its like extreme version of khota! but yes ill try to be civil bas meri is wadera wardi mafia peh buhut hati howi hai!

we can't tell apart who is Pakistani or who is afghan but end up just creating more tensions
I wish we had a detector but we unfortunately don't- trust me I know the flag hoisting, general behavior issues , it's infuriating

but not an easy issue to solve- if you want to genuinely do something
get proper law enforcement with proper apps and equipment to detect fake CNICs from real ones , going around with mobs looking to see who is who
is just a recipie for disaster
Have you ever asked your self a question how long are we going to tale care of Afghan refugees. We have our own country to look after. Afghanistan is more peaceful then before Government and establishment should send them back. But they have ignored this so we will have to take this matter in our Own hands

this hapening in Karachi!!!

Wardi Wadera mafia in action!
iss waqt Pakistan mai sub sa bara political crimenal mafia or terrorist group ppp hai ya Karachi puri tarha tabah kar kya ha inn ppp ka nasooron na or dusri truf ya fasad barpa kr raha hain iss waqi sub sa bari fasad ke jurh (root) ppp hi or iss waqt ppp or shia extremist or iran mil ka Karachi mai ya sub kr raha hain or pura shahar ko hijeck kya hua ha lakin koe puchna wala nhi ha or na koe inn darindon ka ahtisab krna wala ha...

Back
Top Bottom