Country
Pakistan
IS
Imdad Soomro

May 20, 2019
Sindh University cancels admission of girl with Daesh background

Listen

473615_3115330_Noreen-Leghari_akhbar.jpg

KARACHI: University of Sindh has cancelled the admission of Noreen Leghari who in February 2017 went missing and believed to have joined Daesh or Isis, the global terrorist outfit.

A resident of Hussainabad, a suburb of Hyderabad, Leghari was student of second year of medical at Liaquat University of Medical and Health Science (LUMHS). She went missing on February 10, 2017 from his native town and recovered after two months from Lahore on April 17, 2017 in an operation of law enforcing agencies in which her associate Ali was killed.

After recovery, LUMS cancelled her admission. She then got admission in English Department University of Sindh in November 2018 but when the University got knowledge of her history, it cancelled her admission.

Her father Dr Abdul Jabbar Leghari is working at the University as a professor in Dr MA Kazi Institute of Chemistry.

Leghari and her father have approached Sindh High Court filing a joint constitutional petition against the University of Sindh, praying that according to article K-25 of Constitution, the University management could not deny her right of education.

Leghari at the time of her recovery had confessed to her involvement in terrorist activities. In a confessional statement which was played during a briefing held by DG ISPR Major Gen Asif Ghafoor, Leghari had said that no one had kidnapped her and she went to Lahore on her own and joined the terrorist organisation.

Fateh Burfat, Vice Chancellor of the University of Sindh, told media that University management is verifying the facts that why Noreen was expelled from LUMHS and after getting verification from law enforcement agencies, it will decide about her.

University Spokesman Nadir Ali Mugheri said that she concealed facts about cancellation of her previous admission while applying at Sindh University.

"When the administration of the University came to know about the facts regarding annulment of her admission at LUMHS, it cancelled her admission," he said.

IS
Imdad Soomro

May 20, 2019

Listen

KARACHI: University of Sindh has cancelled the admission of Noreen Leghari who in February 2017 went missing and believed to have joined Daesh or Isis, the global terrorist outfit.

A resident of Hussainabad, a suburb of Hyderabad, Leghari was student of second year of medical at Liaquat University of Medical and Health Science (LUMHS). She went missing on February 10, 2017 from his native town and recovered after two months from Lahore on April 17, 2017 in an operation of law enforcing agencies in which her associate Ali was killed.

After recovery, LUMS cancelled her admission. She then got admission in English Department University of Sindh in November 2018 but when the University got knowledge of her history, it cancelled her admission.

Her father Dr Abdul Jabbar Leghari is working at the University as a professor in Dr MA Kazi Institute of Chemistry.

Leghari and her father have approached Sindh High Court filing a joint constitutional petition against the University of Sindh, praying that according to article K-25 of Constitution, the University management could not deny her right of education.

Leghari at the time of her recovery had confessed to her involvement in terrorist activities. In a confessional statement which was played during a briefing held by DG ISPR Major Gen Asif Ghafoor, Leghari had said that no one had kidnapped her and she went to Lahore on her own and joined the terrorist organisation.

Fateh Burfat, Vice Chancellor of the University of Sindh, told media that University management is verifying the facts that why Noreen was expelled from LUMHS and after getting verification from law enforcement agencies, it will decide about her.

University Spokesman Nadir Ali Mugheri said that she concealed facts about cancellation of her previous admission while applying at Sindh University.

"When the administration of the University came to know about the facts regarding annulment of her admission at LUMHS, it cancelled her admission," he said.

If she concealed her background and reason of admission cancellation, then the University has full authority to cancel her admission. The basis is way more than enough. Don't know where they think they are getting at with a court petition.

Also, if she was arrested in an IBO operation, plead guilty to joining the terrorist organization Daesh, then why the hell isn't she in jail!?

IS
Imdad Soomro

May 20, 2019

Listen

This b*tch should be torn apart! Furthermore, I must warn all of you that Endian-IsraHELLI nexus is highly keen & instrumental in propagating ISIS/Daesh elements in Pakistan. Consider ISIS elements in Afghanistan too!

If she concealed her background and reason of admission cancellation, then the University has full authority to cancel her admission. The basis is way more than enough. Don't know where they think they are getting at with a court petition.

Also, if she was arrested in an IBO operation, plead guilty to joining the terrorist organization Daesh, then why the hell isn't she in jail!?

She's a threat to all the other students there. She may be hiding her true beliefs and may brianwash others.

Why isn't she rotting in jail?... Forget her university admission... She should not be admitted in society in general!

That's what am asking to ISPR. She was set free..wow.. who the hell is Army to set her free instead of presenting her to court, just because she's a lady? For god sake she was an active ISIS Cadre.

This b*tch should be torn apart! Furthermore, I must warn all of you that Endian-IsraHELLI nexus is highly keen & instrumental in propagating ISIS/Daesh elements in Pakistan. Consider ISIS elements in Afghanistan too!

Army let her go. Ahsanullah Ehsan is enjoying in some ISI safe house and so is Kulbhoshan.

Her father also admitted she joined terrorist organization. Wondering why she is so roaming free. She will spread poison in the society .

She dederve jail
she is young and should be rehabilitated
I think best cure for her is to merry her to a serving Army drill Sargent of any of the infantry corps. she will bear about 4 or 5 children and become an exemplary wife and mother.

in Islam there is no concept of rank or race or status so I am sure her father and she wont mind if she has to merry with a hunk with big mustache and beard who has only studied up to 10 years and has all other qualities that other women will envy his wife.

She's a threat to all the other students there. She may be hiding her true beliefs and may brianwash others.

That's what am asking to ISPR. She was set free..wow.. who the hell is Army to set her free instead of presenting her to court, just because she's a lady? For god sake she was an active ISIS Cadre.

Army let her go. Ahsanullah Ehsan is enjoying in some ISI safe house and so is Kulbhoshan.
my solution suggested above is better and more constructive

I think best cure for her is to merry her to a serving Army drill Sargent of any of the infantry corps. she will bear about 4 or 5 children and become an exemplary wife and mother.

in Islam there is no concept of rank or race or status so I am sure her father and she wont mind if she has to merry with a hunk with big mustache and beard who has only studied up to 10 years and has all other qualities that other women will envy his wife.

Apko chayee to ker lo . Mujhy dar hai raat ko soty hoy hubby ka bilbul kaat de

She is an idiot but she needs rehabilitation. Learn from the west how they treat their own people. Impressionable young teenagers can easily be misguided. We need to plug all such source and control the social media, provide children better environment. Last time I visited Pakistan visited some relatives on invitation, all their kids were glued to the blue screens of their latest mobiles and they reluctantly bothered to raise their heads to greet me and to drown into their phony-worlds again.
And when I brought this to the notice of their mother, my aunt (distant relative) she just smiled and said "I and your uncle have tried everything to stop them...but you know kids are kids" And I didn't find her claim convincing at all.

IS
Imdad Soomro

May 20, 2019

Listen

Good decision, instead she should be sent to gallows.

marry her to a serving Army drill Sargent of any of the infantry corps.
And that gentleman must be from Jehlum or Chakwal :lol:

couldnt agree more marry her to a PALTA

Because people recover? Because people learn? And because she is a young girl who is easily manipulated?

Back
Top Bottom