What's new

Sindh University cancels admission of girl with Daesh background

rehabilitate her. why so much drama?

she is young and should be rehabilitated
I think best cure for her is to merry her to a serving Army drill Sargent of any of the infantry corps. she will bear about 4 or 5 children and become an exemplary wife and mother.
just like the one in your dp sir :-)

couldnt agree more marry her to a PALTA
i think what he means is more like a...STAFFA

just like the one in your dp sir :-)

i think what he means is more like a...STAFFA
yes bless that guy
he was the regimental police staff Sargent kitted out for a reception in Azad Kashmir for the American troops who were involved in the earthquake relief in Kashmir in the early 2000s.

I am from Sialkot.

What is the governments response to this issue?

Education is her basic human rights and why is Ms. Mazari not actively helping her out? Just because this girl does not have a mob to harass President of Pakistan does not mean she not be given her rights.

This is very counter productive to Pakistan's fight against Terror.

She is an idiot but she needs rehabilitation. Learn from the west how they treat their own people. Impressionable young teenagers can easily be misguided. We need to plug all such source and control the social media, provide children better environment. Last time I visited Pakistan visited some relatives on invitation, all their kids were glued to the blue screens of their latest mobiles and they reluctantly bothered to raise their heads to greet me and to drown into their phony-worlds again.
And when I brought this to the notice of their mother, my aunt (distant relative) she just smiled and said "I and your uncle have tried everything to stop them...but you know kids are kids" And I didn't find her claim convincing at all.
kids are what the parents teach them. I give mine the screen time too but when there are visitors or chores they have to get off the computers and I ensure that very ruthlessly

Apko chayee to ker lo . Mujhy dar hai raat ko soty hoy hubby ka bilbul kaat de
she is too young for me. and I dont believe in forced sex.
trust me , if she is married to a drill Sargent of one of the leading regiments she can turn out to be a model wife and mother.

kids are what the parents teach them. I give mine the screen time too but when there are visitors or chores they have to get off the computers and I ensure that very ruthlessly

she is too young for me. and I dont believe in forced sex.
trust me , if she is married to a drill Sargent of one of the leading regiments she can turn out to be a model wife and mother.
God bless you

Sir, good but you also need to monitor and limit what they watch. You can do it in multiple ways.. like settings in routers, parental controls on TV, TV box (Apple tv), smartphones etc and also direct chapa and control,.

Last edited:
what happen ? didn't ISIS give her any degree ? how about Graduation in Khud Kuss bombar ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom