What's new

Sindh University cancels admission of girl with Daesh background

kids are what the parents teach them. I give mine the screen time too but when there are visitors or chores they have to get off the computers and I ensure that very ruthlessly

she is too young for me. and I dont believe in forced sex.
trust me , if she is married to a drill Sargent of one of the leading regiments she can turn out to be a model wife and mother.

One should arrange for her forced marriage with Arab Badu, he will make her cry in desert heat. She has already got married with leader of terrorists who was killed in fire fight during which she was caught. Her sins are heavy.

Last edited:
ISIS is a US-Israeli creation, a fact as clear as the sky is blue, she is just a victim of ugly attraction of Daesh Ideology. This whole fault fall upon the university security how they allow the Daesh root on their premises and now cancelling her admission showing their failure of administrator & corruption. If our security agency giving her second chance to rehab herself then who the hell we keyboard warrior raised voice against her. everybody deserve second chance and she is young youth , let her live her life.

If she concealed her background and reason of admission cancellation, then the University has full authority to cancel her admission. The basis is way more than enough. Don't know where they think they are getting at with a court petition.

Also, if she was arrested in an IBO operation, plead guilty to joining the terrorist organization Daesh, then why the hell isn't she in jail!?

No Pakistani citizen should denied education for race, religion or any other beliefs.

Give her a chance but keep an eye on her. Maybe she was not shown the context of the verses of the Quran. Carry out extensive spiritual education with Tariq Jameel Sahib...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom