What's new

Sindh education minister opposes Single National Curriculum

Bhuttoism is simply a byproduct of Sindhi culture.

Sindh has put guests on her soil on a pedestal ever since eternity.

Nope just a free ride to riches as far as PPP is concerned. 😂 Simple people manipulated, abused and used.

Have you ever been to Sindhi medium school? Everything from Biology to Physics every science subject is in Sindhi.

Maybe it works well.

It is indeed true that if you learn in a language that you speak and understand, your mind is able to better understand it.

If I teach a Chinese person physics in Russian, he will find it extremely hard to grasp and average Chinese studying in Mandarin will beat him.

Maybe Sindhi education tactics are working. After-all, Karachi generates 65 pc of revenue in Pakistan:

Economic numbers support the same.

Sheedi, meaning African? If so, then that's a foreigner as well. The Mirza, the Shahs and the Syeds who lead you lot are also foreigners. Who is foreign and who is native is all relative and if anything it's pure xenophobia and racism.
Sindhi isn’t a race based identity. More than half of Sindhi’s are from Baloch, Punjabi and various other origins. Sindhi identity is based on assimaltion of one
Using your argument , why should we learn sindhi ?
Who says you should? Depends if you live in Sindh

PPP is officially going the way of PTM
Ppp is trying to make Sindh as a State in a State this crimenals group trying to safe its self by this (iss waqt Karachi ma mujrimon ke hokoomat ha jis na iss pura shahar ko yarghamal bnaya hua ha)...

He is for most of the educated Sindhis. Raja Dahir is regarded as son of soil who died fighting foreign invasion. While Muhammad Bin Qasim is regarded as tyrant foreign invader who massacred Sindh’s people.

You need to understand that most Sindhis don’t look up to their foreign invaders. Whether be it Muslim or other faith. Just look up heroes of Sindh which include Raja Dahir, Makhdoom Bilawal, Dollah Darya Khan Lashari, Hemu Kalani, Mir Sher Muhammad Talpur, Hosh Muhammad Sheedi. Which all died fighting foreign invasions of Arabs, Arghun Turks and British.

It was a Islamic conquest done by ummayid CALIPHATE. If you support kufr fighting the CALIPHATE you really need to question your imaan and belief in islam.

We must be respectful of other people's nationalistic views. My view isn't your view.

And always remember that even Islamic history is written through rose tinted glasses.

I’m respectful of other peoples view. I’m just saying it from a Islamic standpoint that if you support kufr fighting ummayid caliphate you really need to strengthen your imaan.
Muslim >> kaffir
Ummayid caliphate had a legitimate reason to conquer sindh as well. Don’t attack Muslim merchant ships and kidnap and loot them if you aren’t ready to deal with the consequences. Islam gives us the right to jihad and ummayids used this right to jihad to conquer sindh. Many of us are Muslims today thanks to Muslim empires conquering Hind.
For those ‘Muslims’ who think a kaffir Hindu is a hero fighting Muslim caliphate using their right to jihad then you really need to question your imaan and faith in the deen!

totally clueless?

point #1.
when you talk about different segments inside a country you keep comparison within that country.

point #2.
if you have no clue about the different population group then you should not talk about it. First of all you are totally wrong about TTP, TLP are punjabis and then you put TLP JUD and LET in the same cadre as TTP (which is a terrorist organization supported by foreign powers). Even if Punjabis are a majority in these groups then you should know the % of Pakistan population which are Punjabis. Comparing this way is saying since India has the world's largest dirt poor and hungry population means entire India is dirt poor and hungry.
Do you know what clueless means? Clueless is thinking the world is square based on your understanding without trying to find out what it is actually....

1. Have you looked at the post to which I was responding to, first before replying to my post? He is comparing Sindh's education with rest of the country.....isn't it comparing within a country?

2. So TLP is a terrorist organisation while JuD,LeT etc are saints?.......It could be your understanding based on the manipulated information fed to you by your system......FYI, JuD and Let are internationally designated terrorist organisations....

3. I seriously did not get what you were comparing in you Punjabi/India example.....you are saying Punjabi are in majority (population wise) that doesn't mean I should generalise that most of terrorist organisations I mentioned have Punjabis?..... It's the majority which defines the "In General" perception anywhere....so If majority of India's population is poor...it is a poor country...what is there to argue...same goes with Punjabi example I gave.

Why shouldn’t we learn our mother tongue? Be it Chinese, Germans, Japanese or anyother developed countries. They all only have their mother tongue as the language.

Mental slavery is worse than physical slavery. What you are suffering from is mental slavery

No Mr. genius I am a big proponent of Urdu as a medium of education, there are over 20 mother tongues in Pakistan...and as the word suggest they are tongues, what sindhi as medium of education doing in sind is creating masses of slaves to waderas. If mother tongue Sindhi was so important then why your revered leadership sends their kids to elite schools and don't even know a word of Sindhi.

Back
Top Bottom