What's new

Simple questions about Iranian nuclear tech?

wrong
Arak IR-40 MWth designed and built only by Iran from Soviet design after China failed even for feel it's signed contract in 1990s even refusing to provide design and gusse what history repeat it self
Dear Yavar, I do appreciate your efforts in creating YouTube channel and uploading Iranian Defense Activities and even more. But, you really don’t need to talk about things about which you have no clue, Okay? Hundreds of Iranian students graduated from high ranked Engineering Schools in 80s spent their military service in Arak complex among them few of my classmates! What do you gain by spreading wrong information on Social media about whose technology was there? Does it really matter now if it is Chinese or Russian?

Dear Yavar, I do appreciate your efforts in creating YouTube channel and uploading Iranian Defense Activities and even more. But, you really don’t need to talk about things about which you have no clue, Okay? Hundreds of Iranian students graduated from high ranked Engineering Schools in 80s spent their military service in Arak complex among them few of my classmates! What do you gain by spreading wrong information on Social media about whose technology was there? Does it really matter now if it is Chinese or Russian?
hi brother
if you can please tell which wrong information i spread and enlighten me.
it does matter we have May Pakistani and Turkish members which think China or Russia are Iran allies.

it is important to know the history and learn leason from it .
if we forget hisory it is more likely to make the same mistake
here watch from 1:30

may thanks

Facts are, you were no where near getting it.
Yes Pakistani Facts, may be you know beter nuclear experts and satellite images lies as well

Iran Arak IR-40 MWth heavy water Plutonium reactor 2013 operational

Last edited:
Whoever has the minimum knowledge about Iran nuclear program knows the answer to your questions:
- Tehran research reactor: Designed and Engineered by USA
- Bushehr nuclear power reactor: Designed and Engineered by Russia
- Arak nuclear reactor: Designed and Engineered by China

No,the arak reactor design has nothing whatsoever to do with china,indeed the chinese didnt acquire heavy water reactors until they purchased western candu reactors from the canadians in the late 1990s.
The chinese as part of the jcpoa were supposed to help with the redesign of arak to use leu,but owing to the failure of the chinese to produce the redesign,either owing to politics or technological difficulties and with the collapse of the jcpoa looking increasingly possible,it now seems very likely that the arak reactor will be built as originally designed ie heavy water plus natural uranium fuel,tho salehi at one point talked about the possibly of iran redesigning it itself.
The simple fact is that china like russia provided very little help to irans nuclear program,ironically at one point western arms control experts were asserting that arak was a russian reactor design based on the design of an iranian fuel bundle that was on display.

Back
Top Bottom