What's new

Simba's Son jokes hit hard the Pakistan

Радж Синха

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
image.jpg

It's a painful defeat , the jokes are added salt to the cut .
People say that India is the ' baap ' of Pakistan .

T
here is a famous Russian proverb , and that means :

" Don't teach the dad , how to ef ! " :rofl:

I wish good luck to Pakistan for upcoming matches :)
And making fun of others is a bad habit , you can do that after you are done ! :enjoy: #Be_Patient ;) :chilli::chilli:

Latest news : Canadian researchers have discovered that , Eating too much pomegranate can make you impatient . :disagree::whistle::azn::D :toast_sign:

I think Pomegranate is used to not to be patient and make it done with passion 8-)

...aab bus bhi karo....India didn't win the World Cup...

Bhuhahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

WE don't want to hurt our lil bengal brother :P
2007, NEVER FORGET.

Also, Asia Cup, we beat you in that too.

Now before you go on and say that India has beaten Bangladesh countless times in ICC tournaments, just remember, everybody expects India to beat Bangladesh but not the other way around.

2007, NEVER FORGET.

Also, Asia Cup, we beat you in that too.

Now before you go on and say that India has beaten Bangladesh countless times in ICC tournaments, just remember, everybody expects India to beat Bangladesh but not the other way around.
Hareee bhai. Winning and loosing is part of the game . But keep winning over team for 6 world cup is a historic events . Need more than just talent but real passion .

So are u sure Bangladesh will win India in world cup this time ?

I will say its possible . But India beating Bangladesh is highly possibl . Do u see the difference ? Win against Bangladesh is just a count but Bangladesh winning India is a history :D

Hareee bhai. Winning and loosing is part of the game . But keep winning over team for 6 world cup is a historic events . Need more than just talent but real passion .
Keep on crying, because you can't still change the result. #BangladeshTheNewCricketSupaPowa

Keep on crying, because you can't still change the result. #BangladeshTheNewCricketSupaPowa
Dude we are defending champion . do u know that:rofl: In ur words We are already a Cricket Super Power ...

Why should I cry if u became superpower .... ? DONT GIVE A:sick::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom