What's new

silent revolution

Chill Bihari

Reaction score
Hello guys and gals from India .I am an ordinary citizen of India and is really frustrated to see how little we can contribute directly to the betterment of our nation w/o getting into the dirty world of politics and how are ruling politicians have left us powerless to do anything about our destiny.But I believe that change is imminent and we just need a trigger .Please read my action plan on how to bring about the desired changes in our nations polity.If u agree please show ur support ,discuss it with me and among urself.And keep working for the improvement of our nation incesseantly.
Jai Hind.
Please download the document at

*******.com - document sharing - download SILENT_REVOLUTION1.doc

Last edited:
Hello guys and gals from India .I am an ordinary citizen of India and is really frustrated to see how little we can contribute directly to the betterment of our nation w/o getting into the dirty world of politics and how are ruling politicians have left us powerless to do anything about our destiny.But I believe that change is imminent and we just need a trigger .Please read my action plan on how to bring about the desired changes in our nations polity.If u agree please show ur support ,discuss it with me and among urself.And keep working for the improvement of our nation incesseantly.
Jai Hind.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=bc6fdbbaaa&view=att&th=127dc369b53207cb&attid=0.1&disp=attd

Sir your link is invalid...

Sorry for providing invalid link .Now the link is valid.
Please take a look and please share ur views with me.

Sorry for providing invalid link .Now the link is valid.
Please take a look and please share ur views with me.

I like your idea in parts... but is this the forum where this should be discussed. I am not sure....

Some points are not realistic due to economic reasons and some are just not practical given the current scenario.

Your idea's basically calls for a constitutional change which each and every citizen of India is bound with. Only if this is changed then its feasible to make any drastic change even if you want it in 10yrs time frame.

I think there is a need to fight corruption which is high priority. For this the Election commission should be reformed and should be out of the clutches of the Political parties (The Ruling government). Next Judicial System should also be reformed.

If this two departments start working independently and is brought under the President of India I think there is some hope. Yes for this too The constitution should be altered. The president should be given more powers in the Indian Constitution and should not be appointed by the Parliament but directly by the people.

I do like the mobile voting process which is technically feasible but not economically. But, if this is in place, elections can become cheaper in the longer run.

The tax system should be made simple... the complications arrive when resources are shared across different regions and how this will be governed evenly. But no idea what the change should be.

Overall, who will bell the cat. We are used to hearing these kind of revolutions in the last couple of elections. They did not stand in front of the current political process.

Unless there is a major political revolt/revolution this is not bound to happen. We as Indians do not subscribe to bloody revolution either. Yes there is mob psychology but without knowing why we have gathered people do gather together for short term gains.

Any new revolutionary system proposed by some individual or group is never trusted by the mass population and is always looked into with suspicion.

Then this revolution will not last long and will break this country into smaller regions and that is what the enemy states wants to see. Mistrust and power greedy individuals still control the economy and so the power centers. Why will they give way for drastic change.

The only way forward is to take small subtle changes towards betterment and move the country forward. Yes the downside of democracy is accepting change. Change will be slow and the only thing which should be measured is are we on the upward trend even though if we are slow it is acceptable.

Why so..... As we are unique with respect to democracy. We do have so much diversity and its very difficult to bring everybody into same table. The current system miraculously had kept us together with a nationalist togetherness called India. Yes there is this thread of separatism which will subside once everybody sees the benefit of being together. This will take time.

Meanwhile, only way is to make those minor course corrections agreeable to the majority keep the good work going for India.

I did not say that we are the best are the current way is the best. But definitely there is risks in drastic change and that is not in the best interest of India either.

Maybe I have confused you throughout... but that is democracy.
Everybody in a democracy have to go with the majority and accept the rest agree to disagree with the majority. Here I did not bring in religion/caste. This system of discrimination is what had made this country at least 20yrs behind now. Economic corruption is easy to deal with but once when it gets complicated with Religions/Caste based corruptions its more complex.

We still need to reform our society from within... not externally. Unless we do that... we are not going to make change within 10yrs time frame.

To change a society individuals have to change from within.

Some questions everybody should ask?

What is religion?
Where did caste come from
Why there is GOD
Who devised the system called Religion and why?
What is upper caste in the Modern India??? is there one?

unless these questions are answered beyond doubt we will not see the change soon which you were envisaging.

Bottom line: Your solutions are great... But the implementation strategy is weak and the risk of breaking this country is more. A devils advocate thought would help you understand what I meant.

@sivadreams
Sir ,I would like tocontest ur point that the points are non practical by saying that what is impractical toadya can become practical tomorrow.The question we have to ask ourselves is are we looking in the right direction and whether the effort which goes into the journey will be worth the destination or not.These are not the ultimate and the best proven solutions but have come from a 24 year guy who wants to see change for the betterment in our motherland.The question one should be asking oneself is because the journey is hard,so we shall not even take the first step.This means that u then lost the right to criticize the politicians and bureaucrats.Everyone is waiting for a Bhagat Singh to be born but in neighbours home.
As far as ur points about whether this is the right forum or not,I say that every place where we can discuss about the change we desire is the right place to do it.
About ur questions on religion and god.I can debate it to death that these are irrevalent to the cause I seek.My only contention with the current system is that it is not allowing us to utilise our available resources(material /monetary/human) to the maximum efficiency for the upliftment of our people and strenghtning our country overall.
ThankYou.

Back
Top Bottom