What's new

Sikkim standoff: Army ready for long haul in Doka La

You are wrong here .... the best route if you can actually oversmart Indian army movement is sikkim route if chinese army is able to run over the first defence of mountain strike corps that will be fully active by end of dis month with Panagarh AFS coming in action . They(PLA) are actually targeting silliguri corridor .. but then thanks to our former generals we actaully have a plan to handle chinese and even if needed humilate them in and around sikkim border area .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siliguri_Corridor
targeting siliruri corridor for what?
attacking there .we will fall into trap.
even we take the corridor with huge cost, indian can still go through bangeladesh.
the important route for us is
china pakistan corridor. even the railway tunnel through hymalaya to nepal is more inportant than the route to bhutan

even the railway tunnel through hymalaya to nepal is more inportant than the route to bhutan

Trust me, it will not happen.

India has too many people in Nepal who can hold the hill folks for ransom. Nepal has learnt it's lesson the hard way 2 years back.

Your best bet still remains through Pakistan, if they allow you.

Sikkim is a trap with no way out for your men.

even we take the corridor with huge cost, indian can still go through bangeladesh.
china pakistan corridor. even the railway tunnel through hymalaya to nepal is more inportant than the route to bhutan

Why people ignore the Indian military training centre in Bhutan .... Doka la is actually a trap .. if chinese actually did a mistake of firing first bullet they will be in ambush . Why India behaving like some hero of bollywood movie bcz your army in doka la is exactly in middle of ambush .. beside verbal threat PLA general have full idea about the sitaution .

India has too many people in Nepal who can hold the hill folks for ransom. Nepal has learnt it's lesson the hard way 2 years back.

I agree with Last line its a trap with total count of forces on Indian side from east can alon cross 2 Lac . If goes with some facts about Indian army bases in bhutan .

Including Pakistan in situation is bit too much but looking at that .. china is not ready for full scale war all we r talking about short war on short piece of land ... three nuclear power going to war ... well not gonna happen .

the roads to nepal can not supplier heavy goods transport. after the lesson what nepal learnt two years ago,is they must connect china with railway, it will take us several year digging tunnel through for railway.

best route to the subcontainent is always pakistan.

the roads to nepal can not supplier heavy goods transport. after the lesson what nepal learnt two years ago,is they must connect china with railway, it will take us several year digging tunnel through for railway.

best route to the subcontainent is always pakistan.

I don't disagree with your best route being Pakistan.

Regarding Nepal, do a bit of research on it's politics and the make up of it's people. You will understand why the tunnel will never happen.

I don't disagree with your best route being Pakistan.

Regarding Nepal, do a bit of research on it's politics and the make up of it's people. You will understand why the tunnel will never happen.
for the rail tunnel cross hymalaya to nepal .
we are waiting nepal fomarlly sign it.
I am not sure if it will happen.

092236ui2wccv5ihczcyx9.jpg

if check the map of this deadend road,it is towards indian, and indian bunkers are 100meter in the near.

it is the wrong direction to bhutan, it seems towards indian. even we expand this road there to bhutan ,a single machine gun can block the route,useless.

I am curious of the real intention of this road building.

the planned road to bhutan is dozens kilometers away from this deadend route and stand off point

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom