What's new

Sikkim standoff: Army ready for long haul in Doka La

the road is already there. even currently can not connect with bhutab.
if there will be long stand off so be it.
winter can not stop the standoff.

203926ep1p13gspa6z3p6x.png

I remember reading about India stand off with Pakistan in 2001. At the end India backed off and when returning lost 2000 soldiers without any war. Maybe similar fate awaits India in Dokla ka chokla :laugh:

You should remember 1971 , Saichin etc but wait we r talking about India-China not India- Pakistan . So y not just stick with India-China ?

Wht, still camping with no weapons? Wait till winter and see if your as* freezes up. Modi already shook hands, its a matter of time this party is over.

Winter should not be a problem provided if Indian forces can stay at glacier battlefield in winter .. dis should sound like a weekend party for forces .

the road is already there. even currently can not connect with bhutab.
if there will be long stand off so be it.
winter can not stop the standoff.

203926ep1p13gspa6z3p6x.png

Road is only towards the chinese side not in doka la towards tri-junction which chinese claims . And probably that the dead end for chinese road and expansion plans at tri-junction .

I remember reading about India stand off with Pakistan in 2001. At the end India backed off and when returning lost 2000 soldiers without any war. Maybe similar fate awaits India in Dokla ka chokla :laugh:

For which Pakistan still hasn't released their numbers.

Democracy is a PITA.

Its not frustration, china could obviously damage india but shes too nice
wrong.china is worried about being overstretched or unintentional conflict with sizeable country like India...over what?small land near Bhhutan than China sneakily tried to manipulate?

Road is only towards the chinese side not in doka la towards tri-junction which chinese claims . And probably that the dead end for chinese road and expansion plans at tri-junction .
yes.
the road is still far away to connect bhutan road,and we know that indian will stop us in that area and we know board agreement between bhutan and china not signed, why we expant the road?
compare to cepc and other road ,the road there does not have really ”importance”.cause we will never attack indian from hymalaya area.

in my personal opinion the road ”expansion” there could be a ”bait” to catch indian attention. or bargain for somthing else

sure..b/w do you even know how many you lost? regarding hat fate awaits, no one knows for sure...however as of now we have put on tents there...so signal is that we are here for a long haul...

yes.
the road is still far away to connect bhutan road,and we know that indian will stop us in that area and we know board agreement between bhutan and china not signed, why we expant the road?
compare to cepc and other road ,the road there does not have really ”importance”.cause we will never attack indian from hymalaya area.

in my personal opinion the road ”expansion” there could be a ”bait” to catch indian attention. or bargain for somthing else

Interesting observation....What do you think would the best route should there be an attack? As far as second bold part is concerned then i believe this is more of a strategy to test waters...if the move works then great...as it has strategic and tactical significance...if not then opens up avenues elsewhere....

Though one thing i would like to point....we may be bunch of slackers however when it comes to saving our borders, we are not some puny pushovers...

sure..b/w do you even know how many you lost? regarding hat fate awaits, no one knows for sure...however as of now we have put on tents there...so signal is that we are here for a long haul...
0, because we didn't back off. :lol:

0, because we didn't back off. :lol:
:D....was it your soldiers who killed on our side when we were "backing off"....or the mines that were being cleared ..post de-escalation? Let me ask again - how many you lost...do u know??

Sometimes i wonder - how come some chaps, in today's age of internet and smart phones, can still manage to live under a rock??

Interesting observation....What do you think would the best route should there be an attack? As far as second bold part is concerned then i believe this is more of a strategy to test waters...if the move works then great...as it has strategic and tactical significance...if not then opens up avenues elsewhere....

Though one thing i would like to point....we may be bunch of slackers however when it comes to saving our borders, we are not some puny pushovers...

best route to attack is off course pakistan(with pakistan permission)
kashmir
through hymalaya is worst route.
and in general we dont have intention to attack indian

for the road expantion there. I am just a common chinese bussinesman. dont really understand the intention of Xi.

best route to attack is off course pakistan(with pakistan permission)
kashmir

through hymalaya is worst route.
and in general we dont have intention to attack indian

for the road expantion there. I am just a common chinese bussinesman. dont really understand the intention of Xi.
ummmm....not sure if that make sense....logistics is going to be a real issue...plus our defenses are best put in that area.....anyways thanks for sharing your thoughts..

India caves in...

NEW DELHI: In the midst of a standoff on Doklam plateau, India took a conciliatory stance towards China with foreign secretary S Jaishankar stressing "differences should not become disputes", a phrase used earlier by PM Modi in his talks with Xi Jinping.

Source>>

yes.

You are wrong here .... the best route if you can actually oversmart Indian army movement is sikkim route if chinese army is able to run over the first defence of mountain strike corps that will be fully active by end of dis month with Panagarh AFS coming in action . They(PLA) are actually targeting silliguri corridor .. but then thanks to our former generals we actaully have a plan to handle chinese and even if needed humilate them in and around sikkim border area .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siliguri_Corridor

Actually if china is willing it should wipe out all the enemy troops at sikkim.

Once done, it should totally retreat back and send arms to the rebels in all over india.

This will teach india a big lesson.

What do you think India would be doing while China is doing all that? :D

India caves in...

The dumb traitor with indian flags does not seem to realize that India has their soldiers there even now.
And yet, this traitor calls it a cave in.

Wonder what that makes his masters who threatened and them wimped out? :D

Nice updated new to boost Indian's moral but you guys hear nothing about the preparation on our side...we shall see who will withstand the ultimate game of Chicken. :lol:

Chinese are humiliating themselves more and more with every passing day of empty threats followed by utter helplessness on its part. Not sure if you got it, but your limitations and weaknesses stand exposed in front of the world....And this will have its repercussions in other places of your conflict areas. :lol:

Chinese are humiliating themselves more and more with every passing day of empty threats followed by utter helplessness on its part. Not sure if you got it, but your limitations and weaknesses stand exposed in front of the world....And this will have its repercussions in other places of your conflict areas. :lol:

Is a new threat issued for today? :D
They should just send us a bunch of chinese cookies with threats written in them so that we can just open and read them in leisure.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom