What's new

Sikhs threaten agitation if security not provided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Documentary of Gudwaras in Pakistan.

I did research on Sikhs Gurdwar's in Pakistan. There were approximately 124 or 134 Gurdwars at the time of Partition. Most of them at present are in Shambles. I have list of them. If this thread would last longer, I would post it (can't post it from PH).

Nankana Sahib Ji and Punja Sahib Ji Gurdwars are amongst the important holiest places for us (I can list other later). Rest most of our religious places are in India. Apparently, the other member quoted it right.

Last edited:
When Nadir Shah invaded India in 1700's, its army had the habit of kidnapping hindu and sikh women and keep them as slaves.
Sikhs then used to attack the Shah army at 12 night to liberate them. they instilled such a fear in the persian army becaise of this that they started being of afraid of sardars at 12 o clock and hence became the myth that we hear today.
Unfortunately the sardars could save everyone and a lot of Persian soldiers offspring are still found in punjab who now proudly claim persian ancestry after the mass rapes.
YOU SAID
Sikh used to attack Shah at 12 everyday and Foolish Shah soldiers wont figured out the tactics of his opponent.....and consequently you WON the war our Nadir Shah ?? hmmm....very clever
Idiot ....your plot is GANG-RAPED just like you & ur predecessors
Lagta hy TUMHARAY 12 BAJ GAY HAIN??

first of all i care only about 1984 , the other riots with muslims had muslims responsible to , so no one is going to apologize for what happened with muslims bcz they were partly responsible for it .

secondly in there is a difference between riots and systematic cleansing , go figure .

thirdly , population of minorities in india has never gone down , while with pakistan we all know .

fourthly , pakistan is an islamic republic , its obvious non muslims become a second class citizens with less constitutional rights . In india thats not the case since its defined as a secular state .
now that the mullahs in your country are done with hindus , sikhs & christians they have shifted their focus to shia & ahmedi , when they are done with them aswell they will create more minorities from the majority to continue their savage practices .

Defining a state as secular doesn't mean shyt in real life. There has been religious violence in India and it still happens. So please cut with this muslims responsible crap.

Cow meat helps people get taller.
Yea its true! Indian Muslims are around 6ft tall due to beef consumption.

That's only one reason why Hindu girls prefer tall and masucline Muslim guys.

I did research on Sikhs Gurdwar's in Pakistan. There were approximately 124 or 134 Gurdwars at the time of Partition. Most of them at present are in Shambles. I have list of them. If this thread would last longer, I would post it (can't post it from PH).

Nankana Sahib Ji and Punja Sahib Ji Gurdwars are amongst the important holiest places for us (I can list other later). Rest most of our religious places are in India. Apparently, the other member quoted it right.

I have seen many and they are certainly not in shambles. A few, sadly are. But with a lack of population and government inept, it does happen.

The other member said we have one place, you yourself have contradicted his statement. He was wrong to no end.

Defining a state as secular doesn't mean shyt in real life. There has been religious violence in India and it still happens. So please cut with this muslims responsible crap.

in a country of 100 crore people things can't be perfectly fine , but when you compare the situation with benchmarks set by the 'land of pure' it is certainly way better .

in a country of 100 crore people things can't be perfectly fine , but when you compare the situation with benchmarks set by the 'land of pure' it is certainly way better .

not really, your past doesn't change whether you compare with the Sahara or Antarctica.

not really, your past doesn't change whether you compare with the Sahara or Antarctica.
well if you live in past you would soon become past .
true story wrt pakistan

Yea its true! Indian Muslims are around 6ft tall due to beef consumption.

That's only one reason why Hindu girls prefer tall and masucline Muslim guys.

Cow meat is high in zinc,the most important hormone for a healthy libido, the ultimate sex mineral. Zinc blocks the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen.

there is no need to provide special scurity to any onne, all Pakistanis are equal and have to stand together as equal, there has been terror attacks more on common Pakistani than any one else, because Pakistan is at war with terrorist trained by India in Afghanistan and planted in north areas of Pakistan, Pak. Army has crushed most of them and will crush them all soon, so as Pakistani citizen all have to be diligent but will not be treated any different than other Pakistanis.

So instead of demonstrations help Pak. Army if you live in north report any activity you think is bearing the mark of terrorism and together all Pakistanis with Pakistan Army will crush these traitors.

Minorities should be given a protection & Indians please, fi
there is no need to provide special scurity to any onne, all Pakistanis are equal and have to stand together as equal, there has been terror attacks more on common Pakistani than any one else, because Pakistan is at war with terrorist trained by India in Afghanistan and planted in north areas of Pakistan, Pak. Army has crushed most of them and will crush them all soon, so as Pakistani citizen all have to be diligent but will not be treated any different than other Pakistanis.

So instead of demonstrations help Pak. Army if you live in north report any activity you think is bearing the mark of terrorism and together all Pakistanis with Pakistan Army will crush these traitors.

Thats a fact mate

I have seen many and they are certainly not in shambles. A few, sadly are. But with a lack of population and government inept, it does happen.

The other member said we have one place, you yourself have contradicted his statement. He was wrong to no end.

Only few are not in shambles, but rest are. Currently, Nankana Sahib Ji is getting renovated.

My grandparents been their. Last month, I was supposed to visit Nankana Sahib, had to postpone our visit due to Azadi March.

I read for a month or 2 on Gurdwars in Pakistan. I can share the pictures to prove the plight of Gurdwars, but not at the moment. I know what I'm talking about.

I 100% agree with the highlighted Part.

I used Apparently in my Post because he was correct with the Indian Part (I'm online from Phone & website is acting up it didn't allow me to edit my post, else I would have corrected my previous post & made my point clear).

Last edited:
1. Write comprehensible English.

2. Barbarians usually dont have too much brains, they just kill.

3. Not Gang-rape, army rape, we can see where rapes in Bangladesh originated from now, apparently some barbarian genes are still floating in there.
You need to read the book written by Sarmila bhos to set the self concocted thought about rapes in Bangladesh, let me put up a site for you and correct your thiougfht about rapes in Bangladesh, she did her research for her PHD and found that all that rapes and killings were done by mukti buhinis and blamed on Pakistan Army, so read and learn the truth Dumbo.

and watch these traitor and how sharmilla bhos refutes his claims.

Last edited:
Only few are not in shambles, but rest are. Currently, Nankana Sahib Ji is getting renovated.

My grandparents been their. Last month, I was supposed to visit Nankana Sahib, had to postpone our visit due to Azadi March.

I read for a month or 2 on Gurdwars in Pakistan. I can share the pictures to prove the plight of Gurdwars, but not at the moment. I know what I'm talking about.

I 100% agree with the highlighted Part.

I used Apparently in my Post because he was correct with the Indian Part (I'm online from Phone & website is acting up it didn't allow me to edit my post, else I would have corrected my previous post & made my point clear).
Again one sided story to undermine Pakistan, why not compare mosques being desecrated and crumbling in India as compare to Gurdawaras in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom