What's new

Sikhs protest India's Republic Day as "Black Day" call for Independence

But they consider Khalistan to be entire pre partitioned punjab , Pakistani occupied Punjab is also considered to be a Khalistani land. Capital of Khalistan would be Lahore.

That's not what their maps says...

Even Bhutan has independence but Sikhs do not...:omghaha:

That's not what their maps says...

The second pic i posted is from Babar Khalsa's website.

729pxKhalistan.jpg

babar khalsa: khalistan map

The second pic i posted is from Babar Khalsa's website.

babar khalsa: khalistan map

They don't want that because they would become a minority in their own country because of Punjabi Muslims, point of their independence is to live in a Sikh majority and Sikh ruled independent country. Just look at the maps people are holding up in these demonstrations they are telling you what they want.

As a Sikh I look at the condition of a certain country created on the bases of religion .......Pakistan and I say thank god Khalistan never formed after partition.

You don't look at Israel? You often talk about how much you love Israel. Besides, at least Pakistani Muslims have their own country and working to make it better, you are ruled by Hindus. Even Bhutan has independence Sikhs do not, Bhutan has more dignity and respect than you.

They don't want that because they would become a minority in their own country because of Punjabi Muslims, point of their independence is to live in a Sikh majority and Sikh ruled independent country. Just look at the maps people are holding up in these demonstrations they are telling you what they want.

You don't look at Israel? You often talk about how much you love Israel. Besides, at least Pakistani Muslims have their own country and working to make it better, you are ruled by Hindus. Even Bhutan has independence Sikhs do not, Bhutan has more dignity and respect than you.

Ruled by Hindus... my ancestors were Hindus and they converted to protect their family and land from Muslims. I have no problem being governed by a Muslims, Hindu, Jew, Christian, Atheist or whatever. I just care about good governance.

whats there for sikhs in India????

let me tell u a story ....

Once 1st Sikh Guru ...Guru Nanak dev visited a village ......villagers were very rude .......while leaving the village , Guru Nanak said " Vase Raho" ( meaning stay here ) .......
upon reaching next village , Guru ji found people very friendly and welcoming .........upon leaving he said "Ujhar jao" ( meaning get uprooted from here) ........
hearing this one of the follower of Guru ji asked why such words for good people..................Guru ji replied .....if good people will go to new places they will spread their culture and goodness ................while bad cultures should stay at one place

No

No the point is to relive the glory of the Sikh empire.. And major chunk of Pakistan was an important part of Sikh empire with Lahore as it's capital...after most their major Gurudwaras are there.

Sikhs would already be in minority as the proposed map of khalistan even if its only on Indian land itself, for it also includes Himachal pradesh and Haryana.. Upto Delhi.

Last edited:
Ruled by Hindus... my ancestors were Hindus and they converted to protect their family and land from Muslims. I have no problem being governed by a Muslims, Hindu, Jew, Christian, Atheist or whatever. I just care about good governance.

You said religion and state shouldn't mix and you are against that, but what do you think about Israel then? You frequently mention your love and admiration for Israel and it's government. You do realize Israel is a state created on the basis of Judaism and Zionist ideology and Israel is officially a "Jewish state". Why are you contradicting yourself? It's like saying I oppose communism but then you support USSR.

You said religion and state shouldn't mix and you are against that, but what do you think about Israel then? You frequently mention your love and admiration for Israel and it's government. You do realize Israel is a state created on the basis of Judaism and Zionist ideology and Israel is officially a "Jewish state". Why are you contradicting yourself?

just a question ..............are u willing to let go whole of Kashmir and pakistani Punjab plus parts KP ......for the revival of the glorious Sikh empire , so that Sikhs can rule Pakistanis again???

Yawn.

On a side note, bring justice for 1984 and this entire "Khalistan"" movement will be dead in hours, forget years. This is the ONLY issue that the crazies (die hard fanatics) can use to appeal to the mainstream of Sikhs, especially those who lost loved ones in those atrocities. Until that happens there will be the kind of scenes and I can't say one can blame them. 99% of people in the above photos don't want Khalistan but justice for 1984.

You said religion and state shouldn't mix and you are against that, but what do you think about Israel then? You frequently mention your love and admiration for Israel and it's government. You do realize Israel is a state created on the basis of Judaism and Zionist ideology and Israel is officially a "Jewish state". Why are you contradicting yourself? It's like saying I oppose communism but then you support USSR.

...State religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia go through the list and see how many religious states are successful. I admire Israel because they are the little guy, strong yet democratic and progressive....and they are bad ***. A very rare quality among states. ...Israel is a lot like the old Khalistan.

self respect?

When did Muslims cared for Sikh's 'self respect'

British people, Kashmiris, and Sikhs protest against Indian occupation in London outside Indian High Commission Jan 25, 2015.

B8SYHKVIMAESuX3.jpg

B8SYHkRIYAEZLd2.jpg

B8SYHm8IUAAKhP4.jpg

DSCN06601.jpg

And if anyone in India (or the UK government) gives a s*** about them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom