What's new

Sikhs protest India's Republic Day as "Black Day" call for Independence

Mostly in India.

On the other side of the border,they were saints & pious ppl like u.

A British author writes about the 1947,Trains with full of Dead bodies coming from both sides of border

even film star Sunil Dutt (father of Sanjay Dutt) says how his family narrowly escaped from Jhelum.
A muslim gentleman called Yakub provided a Horse to his uncle to escape. Well Sunilji is no more,but when he visited Jehlum recently,he visited the house of Yakub . Though Yakub was no more,he visited his family members & expressed his gratitude

2015-01-27_asr.jpg

I am a SIKH Not HINDUstani.

Does the guy know Middle Easterners back then, and I think still call/ed every Indian a Hindu, Hindustani, regardless of their religion? It's literally the equivalent of Indian.

Adding that extra bigotry for no reason I guess.

BALE BALE LAND

2015-01-27_asr.jpg

Even overseas sikhs mingle with Bale Bale folks only not indians

Dinga Dinga Dinga Dinga Ding ...harippaa

:offpost: thread is about sikhs and india dont de rail the thread
Dude why didn't you supported them well in 80's when you had the chance except for providing some weapons your army should have attacked India.

Dude why didn't you supported them well in 80's when you had the chance except for providing some weapons your army should have attacked India.
Mate i was not born at that time :-D :-D otherwise i would done the same as you advice :pakistan::pakistan:

Mate i was not born at that time :-D :-D otherwise i would done the same as you advice :pakistan::pakistan:
Dude so i request , if you have time and not engaged in Kashmir jihad plz join these Sikhs in the street to increase the number 20 + 1 and you milk get pure milk and Lassi free for rest of life for free.

Dude so i request , if you have time and not engaged in Kashmir jihad plz join these Sikhs in the street to increase the number 20 + 1 and you milk get pure milk and Lassi free for rest of life for free.
Provide me indian visa i will defenately pay visit to sikhs for their tehreek :angel::angel:

And now suddenly for some Mr. Obama is a guidelight of humanity begging him to comment on these things. Funny response from Pakistanis too.
I am really glad no Indian politician commented on the treatment of Blacks in USA by telling Mandela would have disapproved :lol: Maturity first.
We have been tolerant enough and we shall be tolerant still. THats Indian culture.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom