What's new

Sikhs in Britain oppose meat plant near gurudwara

such places are regularly inspected and they require a clean chit in order to be licensed to distribute such things like meat or other edibles

Hey brother, i cant pm you back because i need like 10000 posts lol. I just joined the marine corps. Going to leave for bootcamp in 2 months

Here we have yet another lunatic dickhead!!! Who are you to ask me to leave? Fact is you are a Pakistani origin I am Indian origin while you may be ashamed of your ethnicity I am not. Also, you are talking about freedom for slaughterhouses next to Temples/Gurdwaras and questioning my freedom to choose flags in my profile. Thank god this country is not sharia ruled else everyone would be an idiot like you.

Gay bar is ok so pork slaughterhouse wall to wall with mosque should be ok too. Will you be happy with that? Is one free to build one?

lol i don't think you understand english at all. Of course im pakistani (at least my parents are). I was born here . Iv'e spent less than 1 year in my life pakistan on vacation compared to 17 years living in america. I'm not talking about freedom for slaughterhouses next to temples or gurduwaras. I'm talking for freedom of doing anything to the land you bought legally no matter what anyone feels. Your probably a taxi driver. That's why your so violent and use abusive language. I just told you strongly to get out, but you gotta curse at me right and im the lunatic. I don't care if they build a slaughterhouse next to a mosque. If i did, i wouldn't be joining the corps in the first place. This is the land of the 1st amendment. lol your such a fob it's not even funny. It's pitiful.

lol i don't think you understand english at all. Of course im pakistani (at least my parents are). I was born here . Iv'e spent less than 1 year in my life pakistan on vacation compared to 17 years living in america. I'm not talking about freedom for slaughterhouses next to temples or gurduwaras. I'm talking for freedom of doing anything to the land you bought legally no matter what anyone feels. Your probably a taxi driver. That's why your so violent and use abusive language. I just told you strongly to get out, but you gotta curse at me right and im the lunatic. I don't care if they build a slaughterhouse next to a mosque. If i did, i wouldn't be joining the corps in the first place. This is the land of the 1st amendment. lol your such a fob it's not even funny. It's pitiful.

Oh man, this guy is a bigger idiot than I could have imagined. If I don't understand English then are you conversing with me in Farsi.. I don't even know what you read in my initial comments that turned you on. I don't need you to tell me where you belong to as any one reading your comments can smell a Pakistani out of it. Also I also don't need to you tell me your parents profession i.e of Taxi driving that might be ok with most of Pakistanis but for educated ones there are better options.

And now bundle yourself up and go to hell your belong to with your lunatic comments/mindset and going forward don't quote me.

Having sat here for a few minutes and considered this predicament in detail, I think it important for this to happen:

The Halal meat company in question should approach the local authority and complain that their application and future plans are being scuppered by the lack of hygiene emanating from the gurdwara.
This in the from of free flowing facial beard hair from the men (and side burn / upper lip hair from the women) which can and will potentially contaminate the packaged meat products.

The halal meat company would be most grateful if strict conditions are imposed on the gurdwara where they have to continuously walk around with plastic bags on their heads (preferably without any holes in them)

Forever yours,

Kaalia

Just go to hell with your lunatic comments and stop quoting me.

lol ok, thanks for confirming you can't understand english. I'm a lunatic yet your telling me to go to hell. Interesting. Don't bother replying after this and i won't quote you.

Oh please! You should be the last one to tell about Freedom.

For you lot it is always your freedom to express but other religions can go to hell.

Sorry. UK is not a sharia state as much as your ilk there want it to be and it will continue to have those freedoms to raise concerns.

As for freedom, if you had any sense of a democracy, you will understand that protesting is a right.

These guys are not attacking the Halal shop businessmen, but simply raising their concerns in a protest. See, it is the same right accorded to them as much as it is accorded to you in the USA.

You won't be singing this song if that mosque you build on the ruins of 9/11 was not allowed.

Oh please! You should be the last one to tell about Freedom.

For you lot it is always your freedom to express but other religions can go to hell.

Sorry. UK is not a sharia state as much as your ilk there want it to be and it will continue to have those freedoms to raise concerns.

As for freedom, if you had any sense of a democracy, you will understand that protesting is a right.

These guys are not attacking the Halal shop businessmen, but simply raising their concerns in a protest. See, it is the same right accorded to them as much as it is accorded to you in the USA.

You won't be singing this song if that mosque you build on the ruins of 9/11 was not allowed.

I don't think you understand anything I said. It's the same thing with pakistani's who speak english. I say one thing and they think I said something else. I dont know if it's a cultural thing or because your not a native english speaker. Your comment proves it to me. I wouldn't give a **** if a pork house was made next to a mosque just as I don;t give a **** if a butcher house is made next to a gurduwara. This is a secular democracy. And don't act like your a scholar on islam. God say's there is no compulsion in religion. Don't judge islam on muslims. It's like me saying female infanticide is in hinduism because a few hindus practice it. Leave religion out of this convo please.

What outrage. Are you sure you live in ny. I've seen mosques with a gay bar next to it. No muslim had a problem with it. You sound like a true fob

Leave em bro. Most indians dont know **** outside of india. There's so many gyro stands and halal meat stores in nyc. I see alot of non muslims eating it and say they love halal. Me and my buddies used to go get gyro alot of times, even my hindu friends and they didn't have any problem with it.
Gyros are Greek....last I heard they were Christian.

Oh man, this guy is a bigger idiot than I could have imagined. If I don't understand English then are you conversing with me in Farsi.. I don't even know what you read in my initial comments that turned you on. I don't need you to tell me where you belong to as any one reading your comments can smell a Pakistani out of it. Also I also don't need to you tell me your parents profession i.e of Taxi driving that might be ok with most of Pakistanis but for educated ones there are better options.

And now bundle yourself up and go to hell your belong to with your lunatic comments/mindset and going forward don't quote me.

What do you mean with my lunatic comments. Care to bold my lunatic comments please. I wish you were infront of me. This is why i hate commenting on the internet. I gurantee your black skinny *** wouldn't say that to me in real life. Dumbf uck. Just because you type in english doesn't mean you understand it dipshit. I told you i was of pakistani origin but born here. But then your saying i smell like a pakistani like you solved the biggest mystery of the century even though i told you in the other post i was. Either that or you didn't bother reading my post. Lol im done replying to idiots like you. I don't have the patience to be called names espicially my parents. and not hit someone. I didn't insult you before you insulted me.

Gyros are Greek....last I heard they were Christian.

I didn't even know they were greek brother. Now that i think about it, it does sound greek. But the guys sell them with halal meat and people like it in ny. The indian was talking about halal like everyone in the world hated it.

I don't think you understand anything I said. It's the same thing with pakistani's who speak english. I say one thing and they think I said something else. I dont know if it's a cultural thing or because your not a native english speaker. Your comment proves it to me.

Calm down, Mr. Native American.

I am completely comprehend what you have written here.

I wouldn't give a **** if a pork house was made next to a mosque just as I don;t give a **** if a butcher house is made next to a gurduwara.

That is your perception.

I'd like to see the perception of Muslims in America (read devout ones) have about a pork butchery.

See, that's the thing about a genuine democracy; everyone has the right to express.

This is a secular democracy.

Totally agree with you on that.

And don't act like your a scholar on islam.

I am not. I wrote what I wrote because of the state of affairs your countrymen-of-origin have caused in UK.

Don't tell me that I am lying. All it takes you is a flight to that country to see it all for yourself.

God say's there is no compulsion in religion. Don't judge islam on muslims. It's like me saying female infanticide is in hinduism because a few hindus practice it. Leave religion out of this convo please.

Everyone isn't as open-minded as you are.

Which is exactly why problems come.

If everyone thought like you, no one will create problems.

Leave em bro. Most indians dont know **** outside of india. There's so many gyro stands and halal meat stores in nyc. I see alot of non muslims eating it and say they love halal. Me and my buddies used to go get gyro alot of times, even my hindu friends and they didn't have any problem with it.

Sonny, most Indians here have travelled to more countries than you've learnt to count.

Don't generalize everyone. There is NOTHING wrong in a personal choice.

These Sikhs are not wanting it because it is not considered good in their branch of faith.

Gyros is a Greek street food BTW (and it is delicious :D).

Halal is a method of religious certification of food consumed on.

Even many Sikhs are non-vegetarian. They're not offended by non-veg firstly.

Please understand what this is about.

What do you mean with my lunatic comments. Care to bold my lunatic comments please. I wish you were infront of me. This is why i hate commenting on the internet. I gurantee your black skinny *** wouldn't say that to me in real life. Dumbf uck. Just because you type in english doesn't mean you understand it dipshit. I told you i was of pakistani origin but born here. But then your saying i smell like a **** like you solved the biggest mystery of the century even though i told you in the other post i was. Either that or you didn't bother reading my post. Lol im done replying to idiots like you. I don't have the patience to be called names espicially my parents. and not hit someone. I didn't insult you before you insulted me.

LOL, All can see what a great scholar of English we have here!! One who can not form a single sentence correctly, is advising others on English. Must tell you, that's a typical Pakistani Paindu trait!!

Also, if you are so frustrated then kid you should not be on Internet at all because there are lots of hard talks on Internet which kid like you can not handle. Regarding Taxi Driving as a profession then you must know that it is a profession of many Pakistanis so god knows why you are taking it as an insult. Now coming to the insult part then be advised that this $hit was started by you, go read your first reply to me. Lesson for you - next time talk nicely to people if you don't like being kicked hard on your backside..

Calm down, Mr. Native American.

I am completely comprehend what you have written here.

That is your perception.

I'd like to see the perception of Muslims in America (read devout ones) have about a pork butchery.

See, that's the thing about a genuine democracy; everyone has the right to express.

Totally agree with you on that.

I am not. I wrote what I wrote because of the state of affairs your countrymen-of-origin have caused in UK.

Don't tell me that I am lying. All it takes you is a flight to that country to see it all for yourself.

Everyone isn't as open-minded as you are.

Which is exactly why problems come.

If everyone thought like you, no one will create problems.

Sonny, most Indians here have travelled to more countries than you've learnt to count.

Don't generalize everyone. There is NOTHING wrong in a personal choice.

These Sikhs are not wanting it because it is not considered good in their branch of faith.

Gyros is a Greek street food BTW (and it is delicious :D).

Halal is a method of religious certification of food consumed on.

Even many Sikhs are non-vegetarian. They're not offended by non-veg firstly.

Please understand what this is about.

thanks for being reasonable unlike the other idiot insulting me instead of responding to me. You have my thanks and respect for that. Although that bolded part was kinda offensive but none taken. Most muslims are like me but you never see us on tv because only the bad ones show up. Even in pakistan my cousins used to hang out with hindus and christians. But people think we opress them. Maybe some cases but remember you can do 1000 thing right but do one thing wrong and people will focus on that. Good day to you sir :smitten:

LOL, All can see what a great scholar of English we have here!! One who can not form a single sentence correctly, is advising others on English. Must tell you, that's a typical Pakistani Paindu trait!!

Also, if you are so frustrated then kid you should not be on Internet at all because there are lots of hard talks on Internet which kid like you can not handle. Regarding Taxi Driving as a profession then you must know that it is a profession of many Pakistanis so god knows why you are taking it as an insult. Now coming to the insult part then be advised that this $hit was started by you, go read your first reply to me. Lesson for you - next time talk nicely to people if you don't like being kicked hard on your backside..

lol im not talking about grammar but the acto of understanding but OK, you win. But trust me, if this was real the kicking wouldn't be done by you. You live in america you should know being called a taxi driver is an insult to most people. It is to me and everyone i know atleast.

lol im not talking about grammar but the acto of understanding but OK, you win. But trust me, if this was real the kicking wouldn't be done by you.
Buzz off Kiddo. I have seen enough of you Paindu machos :lol:, so plz give me a break.
You live in america you should know being called a taxi driver is an insult to most people. It is to me and everyone i know atleast.
Oh, so you finally realized that and is that why you called others Taxi driver?

"The cow is viewed as a sacred animal and beef is prohibited in Sikhism as it is in Hinduism," Bharj said.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...-meat-plant-near-gurudwara.html#ixzz2bpGdnepE

How much Sikhs agree with prohibition of beef eating in Sikhism?

Anyway if they are offended the plant owner can take proper measures to address Sikhs' grievances

However, the food outlet owner said

'Pakeezah' director Tariq Haq stressed that his business involved only chicken, mutton and lamb.

"We would never dream of doing anything that might cause offence to our neighbours and many of our customers are Sikhs. It will be a modern and hygienic plant with no smells, as all the product arrives below 4 degrees Celsius. We have also had a noise report done which satisfied the council," he said.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...-meat-plant-near-gurudwara.html#ixzz2bpE3WojE

Back
Top Bottom