What's new

‘Sikhs getting better treatment in Pakistan than India’

And we all know how much respect you show to them. Especially manmohani

do you really thinks we shows disrespect him due to religion, salute to you sir you are born Pakistani your country is religion based so your mentality only see religion in every matter. yaar you have 1512 posts please show some maturity

Sikhism, Jainism, Buddhism were originate in India,We can never hate them. ONLY Islam and Christians are foreign religion but we try to show full respect to them too, conflict can not be removed completely but they can be decreased

oh really :laugh:

do i need to start posting some links?

Go ahead. Keep those variety of khaali-stanis there who call themselves Sikhs.

We don't want them either.

We have the real ones who are just like any other community here.

And if the khaali-stanis come here, they will be persecuted.

:lol: What a joke. India's PM and Army chief are both Sikh, yet Sikhs are somehow better off in Pakistan.

I won't call MMS a real Sikh, but can vouch definitely for JJ Singh and Bikram Singh; both Army chiefs.

Minorities can hold high profile positions in Pakistan . PAKISTAN,s ex chief justice of supreme court Rana Bhagwan das was a hindu and supreme court is apex court of Pakistan.

As is the deputy chairmen of the planning commission, a former president of India, the IAF's only 5 star officer (Marshal of the air force) and countless other Sikhs. The fact is seeing Sikhs in such high places is nothing in India, no one even raises their eyebrows, conversely 1 Sikh solider is commissioned into the PA and there is a huge fanfare and public scrutiny.

Minorities holding high office in India is the done thing- it is not irregular or anything unusual.

This new is literally the most absurd thing I have read in I don't know how long.

Answer me this - when will we see a Sikh COAS or PM in Pakistan? My bet-NEVER. In fact AFAIK there is a legal bar on any non-Muslim Pakistani holding such high office.

The fact is day by day minorities in Pakistan are being driven out so now the Pakistani Muslims are turning on each other as they have got rid of the "evil" Sikhs and Hindus.

India is on another level as far as treatment of minorities is concerned.

LOL, Is that why we havent seen a single Pakistani Sikh or Pakistani Hindu member on PDF yet?

So, simply you didn't read your county's war history neither you can't say that he was first commissioned officer. For PM you didn't have general knowledge, we already have Sikh PM.
Muslims percentage is low in top post because they himself does want those. When comman boy ask calculation to their parents & muslim child confuse in haram halal things. They does not give importance to education then what will government can do expect launching lucrative scholarships. While other hand can you name other minority community who are backward.

Pakistan's tolerance stories taught in all human right wing of universities.

Sikhs are main hurdle in front of you to annex J&K.
@Flamingo aka Parul we send to you Pakistan because Akali dal man sikhs are more safe in Pakistan.

I'm Happy and Safe in India.... Want to Live and Die in India....:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
RE : ‘Sikhs getting better treatment in Pakistan than India’

^^^No wonder Sikhs in India want their country(Khalistan) back !!!

Back
Top Bottom