What's new

Sikhs and EDL Protest Together in Luton

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelhiDareDevil

Reaction score
London: Dozens of far-right English Defence League (EDL) members joined protests by radical Sikhs in the town of Luton, which is about 50 km north of London, furious about the way young women in their communities are being sexually exploited and groomed by British-Pakistani Muslims.

The protest took place outside the Luton police station over the way the police was handling a case in which a young Sikh woman was beaten and sexually assaulted by a ''Muslim man'', The Daily Mail reports.

The EDL members, including leader Tommy Robinson and his right-hand man Kevin Carroll, wore a rumal, the traditional Sikh headscarf to signify their support for Sikhs.

They brought traffic to a standstill, with female protesters laying down in the dual-carriageway that splits the town centre.

"When the police fail to protect the community, when they fail to protect daughters, we have to protect them": Robinson said. "We live in a community where Muslim paedophile gangs are operating without police pressure. If a Sikh girl is attacked in Luton that is my problem because she is a member of my community," he added.

Jasvinder Singh Nagra of the Luton Gurdwara temple said: ''Young girls of school and college age are being targeted by men from the Pakistani community.”

"They are duping them into believing they are in love and it all comes to grief because they are treated as sex toys," she added. "Before they know it they are with this man and then compromising photographs will be taken of her. She will be threatened with having these shown to her family and the fear of losing honour is a very powerful tool to make her do what the man wants," she added.

This is a month old issue. I already stated in my response to the last thread on this issue that the issue is genuine and I feel disgusted by it, but the Sikhs are playing a dangerous game by allying with the Far-Right. There's no telling where they have gone 'Right Enough'. Supposing they fulfil their manifesto and get the muslims out of Britain, do these people hope to then hold hands and sing songs of love and friendship? The EDL will turn on the next brown people, Indians.

This is a month old issue. I already stated in my response to the last thread on this issue that the issue is genuine and I feel disgusted by it, but the Sikhs are playing a dangerous game by allying with the Far-Right. There's no telling where they have gone 'Right Enough'. Supposing they fulfil their manifesto and get the muslims out of Britain, do these people hope to then hold hands and sing songs of love and friendship? The EDL will turn on the next brown people, Indians.

Your totally wrong, the Sikhs are only protesting against the muslims that grooms sikhs girls only. The Sikhs were protesting in Luton when the leaders of EDL came and joined them, by wearing a rumal. The pictures of all this is on Daily Mail btw.

Just like to know Sikhs and Hindus views on EDL joining in the protest? EDL leaders said its not against all ethnic minorities unlike BNP and said its to combat Muslim terrorism views only.

Sikhs protest sexual exploitation by UK Muslim gangs

Muslims grooming on young sikh girls been 100 years old, but this protest was yesterday. Breaking news everywhere.

You say that like it's some type of norm, a festival maybe. Don't blow things out of proportion, a couple of jobless, spoilt drug junkies that pick on women are hardly the picture of all the muslim community. You sound like there has never been a rape committed by the chaste Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jews, Jains and Athiests, as if it is a muslim monopoly. Grow up man!

Sikhs protest sexual exploitation by UK Muslim gangs

Muslims grooming on young sikh girls been 100 years old, but this protest was yesterday. Breaking news everywhere.

Your totally wrong, the Sikhs are only protesting against the muslims that grooms sikhs girls only. The Sikhs were protesting in Luton when the leaders of EDL came and joined them, by wearing a rumal. The pictures of all this is on Daily Mail btw.

Just like to know Sikhs and Hindus views on EDL joining in the protest? EDL leaders said its not against all ethnic minorities unlike BNP and said its to combat Muslim terrorism views only.

So street crime is "Muslim Terrorism"? That speaks volumes, thanks for clarifying that. The EDL has become a hero for me now.

I guess indians like urself should start a campaign to aware ur women not to fall for "evil Pakistani muslim men"..

pvc6p.jpg

You say that like it's some type of norm, a festival maybe. Don't blow things out of proportion, a couple of jobless, spoilt drug junkies that pick on women are hardly the picture of all the muslim community. You sound like there has never been a rape committed by the chaste Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jews, Jains and Athiests, as if it is a muslim monopoly. Grow up man!

So street crime is "Muslim Terrorism"? That speaks volumes, thanks for clarifying that. The EDL has become a hero for me now.

Not to forget the 9 muslims that also groomed 12 white girls recently in Derby 3 months ago. Also on the Sikh channel in UK, they had a interview with a Sikh family that been shocked by they daughter taken by Muslims, only to get her back 1 year later.

TBH in the Sikh community, this has been discussed repeatedly for last year. And many talks been held on this matter. This is nothing new, it was a matter of time before a protest happened. I am surprised the EDL was allowed to join in the protest yesterday.

under normal circumstances this would a case of a man beating a woman, but this aint no normal case a muslim man was involved...lol

under normal circumstances this would a case of a man beating a woman, but this aint no normal case a muslim man was involved...lol

Like I said, this has been building up in the Sikh community not over night, but over years. Like I said even on the Sikh channels 2 months, a interview with a Sikh family who was troubled when they daughter was groomed by Muslims. As well as many Sikh leaders giving talks on this topic of protecting our sisters and loved ones against Muslims.

Muslim Pakistani pedophiles sexually assaulting non-Muslim women (specifically non-Muslims because of course the Muslim women must stay pure and untouched in their Burkhas) is a very common phenomenon, and not just a one-off case. Even a British elected MP Jack Straw (Member of Parliament) spoke out against such disgusting acts in a media interview. Its actually a pretty major issue.

Jack Straw: Pakistani men prey on young white girls!!?! (07Jan11) - YouTube

Not to forget the 9 muslims that also groomed 12 white girls recently in Derby 3 months ago. Also on the Sikh channel in UK, they had a interview with a Sikh family that been shocked by they daughter taken by Muslims, only to get her back 1 year later.

TBH in the Sikh community, this has been discussed repeatedly for last year. And many talks been held on this matter. This is nothing new, it was a matter of time before a protest happened. I am surprised the EDL was allowed to join in the protest yesterday.

Unless these girls are being kidnapped, I don't see whats wrong with it. Inter-race marriages are a fairly common phenomenon both in the sub-continent and the UK.

Muslim Pakistani pedophiles sexually assaulting non-Muslim women (specifically non-Muslims because of course the Muslim women must stay pure and untouched in their Burkhas) is a very common phenomenon, and not just a one-off case. Even a British elected MP Jack Straw (Member of Parliament) spoke out against such disgusting acts in a media interview. Its actually a pretty major issue.

Your unbiased view on the issue is highly appreciated.

Post Reported

have they rape you? :lol:

Unless these girls are being kidnapped, I don't see whats wrong with it. Inter-race marriages are a fairly common phenomenon both in the sub-continent and the UK.

You fail to see the problem yet again, we are talking about girls 10-15 years old. Not old enough to make they own decisions. Groomed by the promise of gifts and a luxury lifestyle. They tactics of grooming girls are clearly known in the Sikh community. This is normally done by giving them iPods etc, stuff they parents won't buy them. And then months of taking them to shopping and restaurants before winning they hearts and than take them away to convert them to muslims.

hopefully those radical whites and radical Sikhs kill off each other in the next step

EDL and sikh's together i could not stop laughing
EDL are known to do stupid things but not to this level,

how come a British citizen is being categorised based on his ancestry blood wouldn't that make EDL Irish or Nazi....

why is he still called Pakistani he is a bristish man

i guess racism will always be there in good old London

Your unbiased view on the issue is highly appreciated.

Post Reported

Its the truth, you cant bury it. When a member of Parliament has to speak out regarding the abundance of paedophiles and rapists in a specific community (in this case Pakistan) in a public media interview, it shows you how serious the issue actually is.

The people he is speaking out against are the very same people he needs votes from, but he would rather lose the votes and address the issue.

Merely was trying to refute your point that this is no one-off incident or a case of 1 or 2 bad apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom