What's new

Sikhs against Multi-Racial Marriage

If they really love one another then i believe they should be left to their decision, however the parents should have raised daughter to marry only in her own.

Most people's instincts are to preserve their own creed/race, why do people demonise this??

True, but any White person who desires to preserve his own race and distinct identity is labeled a Nazi or a racist.

I dont know, love is just as natural as preserving the creed/race. when they truly love eatch other we shouldnt be oppossed, i think. They can preserve themselfes but its not good to intefere into her life, its her decision. Eventhough like i said jealousy plays into consideration as well. I dont like the idea that she married a negroid either, but objectively its ok.

That's good, Sikhs should preserve their unique heritage, they should only marry in people of their own complexion or anyone from the Caucasoid branch of people.

It has nothing to do with skin complexion. I've seen plenty of Sikhs who are dark themselves in India or who are fair and marry others who are dark.

Perhaps it is the fear of unknown.

Sikhs in UK and Canada are crazy....I personally love Sikh people but when it comes to religion, sometimes they cross the limit of Muslim extremism….but they are very romantic, so I guess, young crown wont comply with this diktat

This is stupid. If the girl and her parents whatever agree, others are in no position to dictate anything. Anyway as the majority always marries the kinfolk. No race or ethnic group is in danger of dying out by intermixing.

Low birthrates are more dangerous to a people. But Sikhs dont need to worry about that.

I dont know, love is just as natural as preserving the creed/race. when they truly love eatch other we shouldnt be oppossed, i think. They can preserve themselfes but its not good to intefere into her life, its her decision. Eventhough like i said jealousy plays into consideration as well. I dont like the idea that she married a negroid either, but objectively its ok.

Let us be honest here. All this fuss is not about religion [as the girls mother says] but everything to do with the West African "negroid" as you put it.

This is not simply about compexion either - It is about phenotype of the West Africans. I suspect most South Asian's would have a problem with this.

And this sentiment is found amongst many communities across the globe - For some reason the African male is least accepted for 'race mixing'.

This is the blunt truth.

Let us be honest here. All this fuss is not about religion [as the girls mother says] but everything to do with the West African "negroid" as you put it.

This is not simply about compexion either - It is about phenotype of the West Africans. I suspect most South Asian's would have a problem with this.

And this sentiment is found amongst many communities across the globe - For some reason the African male is least accepted for 'race mixing'.

This is the blunt truth.

I agree. It is likely due to the difference in appearance caused by the genetic distance. Also for much of history sub saharan Africa has been isolated from Europe and Asia. There was no commerce, no silk routes, etc.
On top of that their reputation for violence and bailing after they have kids is not going to help.

The survival of any race or ethnicity depends on a couple of factors; one of which is to be attracted to your own. This means that they must consider their own features better or superior to other races. The simple fact is that an individual can never like different sets of racial characteristics or features equally. For example, I am primarily attracted to women of my own ethnicity or Caucasian women in general. This does not imply racism in anyway whatsoever since all races & ethnicities are naturally or by default attracted to their own. That is one reason that the world can never have a single standard of beauty. Most ancient cultures had their own standards of beauty, & for the most part, many of our countries do celebrate the beauty of our own women. Apart from that, the vast majority of people prefer to have children or descendants that resemble them.

I am not saying that people should never marry those from other races. Indeed, some men & women may prefer spouses from other ethnicities, & if they are able to find a good spouse from another race, then good luck to them. However, such marriages or relationships should never be promoted & nor should they ever be the norm. That will lead to nothing but the destruction of that race & culture. Usually, only those suffering from self-hatred & low self-esteem marry outside their ethnicity. Another interesting point to note is that having a strong national or ethnic identity aids in preserving racial & ethnic identity. This is the reason you won't find many Middle Easterners or South Asians marrying outside their ethnicity. They are proud of themselves & their heritage, thus they seek to preserve it. In any case, good luck to the newlywed couple.

I agree. It is likely due to the difference in appearance caused by the genetic distance. Also for much of history sub saharan Africa has been isolated from Europe and Asia. There was no commerce, no silk routes, etc.
On top of that their reputation for violence and bailing after they have kids is not going to help.

Yes, I agree. I think to be fair there is another possible reason. The 'Negroid' genes are so strong that they tend to overwhelm all other ethnic groups.

I have often seen mixed heritage children in UK [White/Black] and you will struggle to see the connection between the White mother and her half black child. The only differance you will see between a pure black and half black is slight differance in skin tone.

I don't see much Filipino in apl de ap [Black Eyed Peas singer ] or what 'white' heritage do you see in Obama?

I think this fear of devasting your features beyond recognition might have something to do with this - I doubt there will be anything remotely Sikh about the child born out of this marriage.

Yes, I agree. I think to be fair there is another possible reason. The 'Negroid' genes are so strong that they tend to overwhelm all other ethnic groups.

I have often seen mixed heritage children in UK [White/Black] and you will struggle to see the connection between the White mother and her half black child. The only differance you will see between a pure black and half black is slight differance in skin tone.

I don't see much Filipino in apl de ap [Black Eyed Peas singer ] or what 'white' heritage do you see in Obama?

I think this fear of devasting your features beyond recognition might have something to do with this - I doubt there will be anything remotely Sikh about the child born out of this marriage.

Yeah. If other peoples children resemble you more then your own child you tend to notice it.

Back
Top Bottom