What's new

Sikhs against Multi-Racial Marriage

Welcome Multi-Racial Marriage, general Chinese support Multi-Racial Marriage and more like to try a different racial partner

Welcome Multi-Racial Marriage, general Chinese support Multi-Racial Marriage and more like to try a different racial partner

What's your stand on it? Are you saying that a chinese brother won't mind hooking up with a South American, or a Eastern European?

Ah, a slow day. One of those days where marriage and child-slaves are the biggest topics. No dog in this fight...

What's your stand on it? Are you saying that a chinese brother won't mind hooking up with a South American, or a Eastern European?
as she is a person, and he love her, then they can go into the marriage, what's the matter with others or other things??

To all Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi's, Sri Lankan's in PDF can contact me in USA in the whole of east coast. Either it's planning or thinking about wedding decorations for wedding, reception, Mehndi and wagaira visit my website www(.)sensationaldecor(.)com. be it interracial, by racial or intercontinental. It would be 100% trouble free event. Stopping 40 inraged Sikhs on there tracks is my duty and i'm damn good at it. Contact for appointments.:enjoy:

To all Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi's, Sri Lankan's in PDF can contact me in USA in the whole of east coast. Either it's planning or thinking about wedding decorations for wedding, reception, Mehndi and wagaira visit my website www(.)sensationaldecor(.)com. be it interracial, by racial or intercontinental. It would be 100% trouble free event. Stopping 40 inraged Sikhs on there tracks is my duty and i'm damn good at it. Contact for appointments.:enjoy:

:rofl: r u a gujju??

they have been watching too much Sunny Leone IR stuff..

those who dont understand above statement should go and watch:

pogo_left_logo.jpg

my opinion on race-mixing switches and in this very moment im still undecided what to think about it, there are pros and cons

pros: we are all humans, and nothing should stand between the love of two consenting adults

cons: race-mixing destroys diversity, creates half breeds not fully the one or the other

also a consideration which plays a role is jealousy from women and men when the opossite gender of their race goes with another race

so im really undecided, but in this very moment i favour to be rather pros, i watched a good chinese movie, and there was this wonderful blind chinese girl witch i wouldnt mind having as an wife, i almost crushed on her over the TV Screen..... lol so i think in my personal case i wouldnt really mind if my wife was black,chinese or white, if she is lovely so i favour the we are all humans and love between two consenting adults shouldnt be oppossed.

Back
Top Bottom