What's new

Sikh student not allowed on bus for wearing kirpan

What I was trying to say is "Just because Sikhs carry Kirpan in their homeland (Khalistan) that doesn't mean they can also carry those Kirpan here in USA".

which part of the world map have you been able to find khalisthan ? that's what i am asking you

[Bregs];4880217 said:
which part of the world map have you been able to find khalisthan ? that's what i am asking you

Khalistan located inside of modern day India :

khalistan_500.jpg

That's the law in most countries across the world. Its the same here in Pakistan as well. Its another story they implement it better than us. Plus I am under the impression even airguns require some sort of permit in Pakistan. Not very sure about the airgun part but blades over 3 inch are considered weapons in public setting. and again not very confident as to how anyone will enforce any laws in this country.

Yaar apni taraf say tu mai nay joke mara tha :undecided:

Khalistan located inside of modern day India :

khalistan_500.jpg

Too much obsession with our country ? Don't jump too much, then we will again break your country to carve out a separate Khalistan for Sikhs as we did Bangladesh for Bengalis.

Be within your country. It'll be good for you.

I've met several Sikhs, one at my university not too long ago, and I've tried to research a little into this on my own, but never really got a completely clear answer. Is Sikhism a branch/offshoot of Islam or Hinduism, or both?

@Flamingo ...

Last edited by a moderator:
There are too many Newspapers or they don't have anything important to publish ... ?? :undecided:

Cant say whose fault is it but the sikh guy just got famous thats for sure :cheesy:

I am with the bus driver, anyone will be concerned. I think some people take religion too far. What if some religion said to always carry AK-47, will we allow that too. Carrying a weapon of any kind should be with the comfort of everyone. If me or my religion has view that is not comfortable to others. Either I stay at place where people are OK or practice at home. Religions were written in old times, we have to learn to change with new times. Those people who want to follow verbatim the rules made in past are creating nuisance. It like using bullock cart instead of car.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom