What's new

Sikh community in Hangu 'being forced to convert'

Sikh: Please provide the security for our worship place.
Govt. Official: Convert to Islam.

Wow!
Pakistani Sikhs should be encouraged to move to India. Only those who are doing Seva at Nankana sahib or other gurudwaras should stay back.

Well if they decide to pick up gun against Indian stare... yes they will be kiled.
I think you meant state

No, Sikhs can prosper and live freely in India. I think even majority Pakistanis will support their migration.
since you think from your your bottom so it really doesn't matter what you think

I'm surprised any Non Muslims still living in tribal areas. They should move to Lahore, probably a lot safer.
Thank you for stupidity because minorities in tribal areas in KpK and FATA are more safe than those in Punjab. Check the blasphemy record you might get some idea. And oh btw we have families from your faith in our neighbour one of the streets is known as falan ka mohala read their faith and we do not have any issue sharing food with them

Thank you for stupidity because minorities in tribal areas in KpK and FATA are more safe than those in Punjab. Check the blasphemy record you might get some idea. And oh btw we have families from your faith in our neighbour one of the streets is known as falan ka mohala read their faith and we do not have any issue sharing food with them

You took it the wrong way, its not the normal people, tribal people are actually much simpler folks, very loyal to their friends, the problem is certain people in politics abusing their power combined with tribal areas being a bit unsafe compared to say Lahore.

You took it the wrong way, its not the normal people, tribal people are actually much simpler folks, very loyal to their friends, the problem is certain people in politics abusing their power combined with tribal areas being a bit unsafe compared to say Lahore.
NO even they are not creating any unsafe atmosphere as compared to Lahore. Come over I can show you the tribal areas are much safer for them

I'm surprised any Non Muslims still living in tribal areas. They should move to Lahore, probably a lot safer.
Mate I went to Peshawar right on the border of Khyber agency was a Sikh shop doings roaring trade. You hear extreme cases butyiuget idiots everywhere. I don't wear salwar kamiz much and people try to convert me loool but I always ask them the meaning of salat and the rest is history

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom