What's new

Showdown in August in Pacific

Rather than being a dragon China is more like one of those small dogs what yap a lot.

at the end liek any other chinese product so much hype not much work, chickened out in last moment, if they dont care and never give it a media attention to this, wont be this much PR disaster for CCP

lol, they're gonna sail few ships near Taiwan and call it a victory as I predicted. What an loss of face for PRC.

Few ships doesn’t need all 6 large area like that.

Chinese is not stupid to bite the bait. Pelosi plane is the bait, a cause belli to intervene in Taiwan island.

China deliberately didn't shoot down Pelosi's plane, probably to launch a full-scale invasion afterward, without giving a formal reason to the U.S. for intervening. That would be a master plan

Some dude here really believes there are going to be a war just because Pelosi visit.

Even Tom Clancy can't make these shit up and they will need to start a war to overcompensate with simply losing face. LOL

China needs to teach taiwan a lesson otherwise get ready for more visits from European countries too.

At least they can occupy the small Taiwan islands

All that hype and threats for nothing……just twitter media sensationalism

THREE STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT

China already announced a series of "military operations" encircling Taiwan in the coming days, but don't expect anything to happen in the next few days (and don't get mad at or blame Xi Jinping for it either) because:

1st "military operations" encircling Taiwan (after Pelosi visit): You look for the "bugs", see what can be improved, and observe the adversary's reactions.

2nd "military operations" encircling Taiwan (After 2nd visitation): You implement changes and correct errors from the 1st one and look for any remaining "bugs" in the operations.

3rd "military operations" encircling Taiwan (After 3rd visitation): You go for the kill.

You can get an idea of how STUPID the USA military strategists planning these visitations are by how SOON they arrange the next one. If it's done when China still has fresh memories from the 1st "military operations" encircling Taiwan and ready to make changes and improve (that is in just a few months) then it would just smack of pure DUMBNESS!! They might be a little smarter to delay the next visit by a few years for China to "forget and relearn".

BTW, I said earlier that USA won the first round with Pelosi having landed in Taipei. I was WRONG! What did the USA win? Opportunity for Pelosi to smile and wave into the camera. What did China win? Opportunity to encircle Taiwan with "military operations". Who is the loser? Who is the winner?

INCITING THE PEOPLE TO OVERTHROW RULING PARTY IN TAIWAN: There's gonna be a lot of economic pressure on the people of Taiwan and also on their psyche from having to witness in plain sight PLA "military operations" in the waters nearby. Could possibly incite the Taiwanese to eventually get so mad they end up rioting and overthrowing the ruling party just as China's bottom line breached for the third and final time...

AMERICA knows this the best. They know their greatest enemy not Russia nor China nor any external entities, but the American people (from within) themselves. That is why the ruling elites of America import multiculturalism and diversity to divide the people and conquer them!

DECOY STRATEGIES UNTIL THE FINAL ACT:

USA can send all the spy planes, study all the things they want from China "military operations" over the next few days. Won't be the strategy China will use for real in the final confrontation...

I predict that China will launch a reunification war within a week, unify Taiwan, and severely punish Taiwan independence elements.
I propose to eliminate the class of Taiwan independence thinkers. Including writers, scholars, politicians, to behead the snake
China have got no interest in going to war with the Taiwan or in turn with the US until and unless Taiwan doesn't crosses the Chinese red lines.
Its the US who is fingering themselves to hype up the war hysteria.

BTW, I said earlier that USA won the first round with Pelosi having landed in Taipei. I was WRONG! What did the USA win? Opportunity for Pelosi to smile and wave into the camera. What did China win? Opportunity to encircle Taiwan with "military operations". Who is the loser? Who is the winner?
This was my exact first thought.
China now have an excuse to try show the world its coming actions are legitimate.

«See, America is trying to bully us and use Taiwan against us. We have to do this for our own survival»

Not looking good for China. If they couldn't do anything they shouldn't have spoken so loud. Now they have lost face. The minimum they could do is force Pelosi's plane to divert and land in China and then release her.

looks like game over ....
Hasn't event started yet

Rather than being a dragon China is more like one of those small dogs what yap a lot.
The Korean and Vietnam war says differently

Not looking good for China. If they couldn't do anything they shouldn't have spoken so loud. Now they have lost face. The minimum they could do is force Pelosi's plane to divert and land in China and then release her.
Military exercises in the coming days

Taiwan_polygons-Map900.png

Hasn't event started yet

The Korean and Vietnam war says differently

Military exercises in the coming days

Taiwan_polygons-Map900.png

Military exercises mean nothing. The US showed middle finger to Chinese warning, if all China can do is military exercise, then you guys are a laughing stock and the US called your bluff.

Back
Top Bottom