What's new

Showdown in August in Pacific

The West Bank is going as well as Taiwan is going to be.
Goodluck on that. The combined armies of all your countries can't even do that back in the day. How much more now. Besides...

1659513634742.png

but but but.. your country said the government of China is the PRC
shhhhhh dont say it out loud... it's just a show..

It's not a naval blockade yet. It's just military exercise so far, yet to see what they do.
That’s what they’ve announced, the Chinese have made their intentions clear, try and stop them.

Goodluck on that. The combined armies of all your countries can't even do that back in the day. How much more now. Besides...

View attachment 867385

shhhhhh dont say it out loud... it's just a show..
The blockade is happening in Taiwan and America is doing nothing about it. It really reminds me of home.

That’s what they’ve announced, the Chinese have made their intentions clear, try and stop them.

The blockade is happening in Taiwan and America is doing nothing about it. It really reminds me of home.

Where did they announce ? They only announced a military exercise.

Military exercises mean nothing. The US showed middle finger to Chinese warning, if all China can do is military exercise, then you guys are a laughing stock and the US called your bluff.
Before the Ukraine war Russia was doing Military exercises as well and we can see what happen later on.

Before the Ukraine war Russia was doing Military exercises as well and we can see what happen later on.

Ok we can wait till later on then instead making these claims it's a blockade.

Russia and China are different countries. What Russia did doesn't automatically mean China will also do.

Russia gave peace a chance for almost 8 years and told NATO to stop stepping on their interest. The West laughed at Russia and thought they were joking. Then they exercise a few months and told the same again, again NATO dismissed it and said Russia wouldnt attack. Now Ukraine is destroyed...... Inflation is rising, and the world in chaos.

China to respect our borders and stop provoking us. They didn't listen. We have an exercise now, if we start dumping treasuries, the war will start.

We don't call it blockade, we call it exercise, 50 flights cancelled.

As I speculated yesterday our Chinese friends attempt to save face by sailing few ships past Taiwan.

Where is the strong reponse promised if Pelosi lands Taiwan? lol

As I speculated yesterday our Chinese friends attempt to save face by sailing few ships past Taiwan.

Yup a few ships onlee. That's all. Nothing happening, its just a military exercise, with no ships and planes flying that's all. Lol.

You mean that Vietnam War where Vietnamese kicked Chinese invaders outnof their country?
A few towns razed to the ground and few thousand died. That applies for both sides btw. So yah you kicked us out after we penetrated 100km inside Vietnam and destroyed so much. Did you retaliate by attacking our border cities? Not a single shred. Lol. Not sure how you kicked us out after we announced our unilateral withdrawal after penetration. You know after you penetrate some lady, you withdraw before ejaculation. Not sure you can call it a victory.

Screenshot_20220803_201652_com.android.chrome.jpg

Technically we have already invaded Taiwan. I dont see your Papa here.

Last edited:

Why denial so hard? seems your ego can't accept reality that China gain on this Taiwan strait crisis.

Back
Top Bottom