What's new

show Pakistani friends about cities in China

well i know some normal hong kongers through internet community mainly through gaming 90% of hong kongers i have asked don't have any affection for China and hate Chinese government and also are thankful that they have freedom in HK haven't met anyone from macau yet,but yes i know what it is ;)

well i know some normal hong kongers through internet community mainly through gaming 90% of hong kongers i have asked don't have any affection for China and hate Chinese government and also are thankful that they have freedom in HK haven't met anyone from macau yet,but yes i know what it is ;)

lol`` online gamers dont even have a life``and your stupid claim is based on that? lol``get a life and get educated

in terms of freedom, chinese are free from life-time slavery and caste system unlike the poor place you live`:disagree:

ok``i will put some of my city's photos

Wenzhou, Zhejiang province
1306341270_77.jpg

Yandang mountains
1306340970_7507.jpg

1306341234_1149.jpg

the current tallest building in zhejiang province, and 32nd tallest in the world
1306340981_2959.jpg

1306340987_1781.jpg

Cool Pics - Family have been to China and absolutely loved it! Modernisation is great but one thing I notice about few Asian countries (SK + Japan) is that although they have become modernised it has come at the expense of them losing some of their traditional and cultural values which is an absolute pity as it’s these factors that make them exotic and fascinating for outsiders. Thankfully Chinese from my experience still cling onto their values dearly and I hope the younger generation follow this path instead of adopting the European view of modernisation.

lol`` online gamers dont even have a life``and your stupid claim is based on that? lol``get a life and get educated

in terms of freedom, chinese are free from life-time slavery and caste system unlike the poor place you live`:disagree:
Better shut if you don't know what i am talking about? "Online gamers don't have a life"? WTF? Does that statement make sense? Does that mean they ll start hating China for no reason?

Better shut if you don't know what i am talking about? "Online gamers don't have a life"? WTF? Does that statement make sense? Does that mean they ll start hating China for no reason?

I dont know why but rcmj doesnt talk like Chinese, I think he is a Pakistani..
but then iam not sure...

bunch of 8-years-old kids playin online games dont know whats happning outside world``lol, guess im talking to a nobrainer here``if you indulge in your pathetic virtual life then so be it, but it wont change the fact that you will keep making fun of yourself to the general public``:)

I dont know why but rcmj doesnt talk like Chinese, I think he is a Pakistani..
but then iam not sure...

lol another no brainer, apart from trolling do you acctually read all the posts?

啊三就是啊三:)

here are more pictures of my hometown
the island, the two towers were over a thousand years old`
1306341296_6049.jpg

and a view from the island
1306341208_9586.jpg

jiangbin road
1306341219_1927.jpg

this construction is 80% done``i will take a picture when i'm back next time`
1306340976_3234.jpg

Hong Kong and macau are not China.

Why you Indians are so rude and like to break into posts nothing with you?

Maybe many people in HongKong do not appreciate the mainland government, but all people consider themselves Chinese, The real fact is HongKong and Macau are all Chinese cities.

Don't be so ignorant and rude. BY your logic, Kashmir is nothing to do with India, because there are many people don't like India Government .

Why you Indians are so rude and like to break into posts nothing with you?

Maybe many people in HongKong do not appreciate the mainland government, but all people consider themselves Chinese, The real fact is HongKong and Macau are all Chinese cities.

Don't be so ignorant and rude. BY your logic, Kashmir is nothing to do with India, because there are many people don't like India Government .

He must be a 'long hair' supporter. :lol:

beautiful pics! Chinese cities have some of the best skyscrapers in the world

Back
Top Bottom