What's new

show Pakistani friends about cities in China

you should post those pictures taken by yourself instead of the photographic works got from the internet.:confused:

reply chinautumn,
haha, I agree with your suggestion, however i am in the US now. It's difficult for me to share photos taken by myself now. when i back to china i will take photos of the tourist attraction by myself,i think use this ways can reduce the distance between pakistani and chinese. on this forum i feel so happy to see the photos of pakistani scenery. therefore, it's time for me to do something for pakistani friends.

Very nice architecture, smooth, glassy, masculine, curvatures, and silver aluminum color like an Apple Mac book! I mean that's real eye catching building...

What is the name of this building? I would like to see more pictures of this particular building...Thanks

it's the olympics building

china henan
W020060110665297188544.jpg

20089251423576991.jpg

1I41R346-1.gif

c84885d88eeb102a32fa1c53.jpg

it's the olympics building

According to one Chinese member whose from Wuxi says it's a Sports Center in his city, and it does look like a Sports center to me... The Olympics building has a different design.

Very beautiful. Its impressive to see these cities so very clean. I used to think Chinese cities would be quite populated.
Thanks for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom