What's new

Should we make a petition to change 'Malaun' names of all cities of Bangladesh?

Are we ready for this? Will you support the Bangladesh people for this CHANGE?

• Yes ! this change is very needed for ethnic cleansing

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No. Just no... -_-

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Change the national anthem too as the author was Hindu. And Munshi is Nayan Chatterji

You are asking this to the freaky thread starter, not to the Bangladesh.

And, you should never dare to talk anything against our national anthem.

I have seen this page and it seems to be a controlled by internet fanboys, nothing to talk about.

I know about Nayan Chatterjee's posts, I was talking about the Chittagong based group "Shonaton".

Nayan Chatterjee's posts are indeed well researched but in most cases they are exaggerated and it seems to be targeted at creating a communal rift, most likely sponsored by India.

I disagree. I do not think India is behind him. Another power.

And what would you two suggest?

Something stirring that will stand the test of time.... Something should be specifically composed for this purpose

The name of country Bangladesh itself is too Malaunik ! change it to Bangistan or something !

The name of country Bangladesh itself is too Malaunik ! change it to Bangistan or something !
I know this is a joke but, most of the -stan countries are secular. Even more so than India.

And what would you two suggest?

I dont know. But it will be written specially for BD's national anthem. As Amar Sonar Bangla wasnt written on that purpose. It will tell more about BD nature. Tell about majority and minorities. What we want to do, past and future. Music quality should be high quality and modern. Reflect some war spirits. Dont like dull Rabindra Sangeet, I used to sleep in my school days hearing the song. Some of the Tagore's lyrics can be kept, but it needs editing.

How lifeless does a nation have to be to actually give a shit about what other lifeless people post on FB??I mean who gives a **** what Bappyaditto Basu or Nayan Chaterjee or RSS say on FB??People have too much time and too less work!

Scumbags like Bappyaditto Basu are part of the ruling elite while RSS does dictate what policy BJP should take regarding their 3rd rate colony i.e BD. The secular liberal ruling elite does pay heed to what RSS has to say.
BJP leader urges BD Hindus to give their all in support of AL.

Scumbags like Bappyaditto Basu are part of the ruling elite while RSS does dictate what policy BJP should take regarding their 3rd rate colony i.e BD. The secular liberal ruling elite does pay heed to what RSS has to say.
BJP leader urges BD Hindus to give their all in support of AL.

Even if you are right the policies they will dictate to the ruling party will not be through facebook....their opinions that they post on facebook has zero impact on policy or the social life of BD...

I dont know. But it will be written specially for BD's national anthem. As Amar Sonar Bangla wasnt written on that purpose. It will tell more about BD nature. Tell about majority and minorities. What we want to do, past and future. Music quality should be high quality and modern. Reflect some war spirits. Dont like dull Rabindra Sangeet, I used to sleep in my school days hearing the song. Some of the Tagore's lyrics can be kept, but it needs editing.

Hindi Films have already made fun of it. It's a butt of jokes in India. :rolleyes1:o_Oo_O

Hindi Films have already made fun of it. It's a butt of jokes in India. :rolleyes1:o_Oo_O

If Tagore is the butt of jokes in his own country India, there should be more reason for him to be the same in Bangladesh. in fact no one in BD takes it seriously this Indian colonization pride song aka "national anthem" Amar sonar Bangala

Tagore is foreign and an adversary to the very basis of the existence of Bangladesh.

@ Dinajpur. The name Dinajpur came from one Hindu "Raja Danuj " .

@ Thakurgaon. The name Thakurgaon came from one influential "Thakur". The early name of Thakurgaon was "Nishchintapur". Thakurgaon was made Thana in 1800 and made sub-division in the year 1860.

@ Setabganj. The name Setabganj also came from one Hindi Zaminder named "Seta". The Setabganj Suger Mills was named in his name during the British times.

@ Ranishankoil. The name Ranishankoil was given by Zamindar's wife. (Raja Tonkonat). The Tagon river in greater Dinajpur is also named after him.

@ Haripur. The name Haripur came from local Zaminder Haridas Pal. (More to continue)

@ Dinajpur. The name Dinajpur came from one Hindu "Raja Danuj " .

@ Thakurgaon. The name Thakurgaon came from one influential "Thakur". The early name of Thakurgaon was "Nishchintapur". Thakurgaon was made Thana in 1800 and made sub-division in the year 1860.

@ Setabganj. The name Setabganj also came from one Hindi Zaminder named "Seta". The Setabganj Suger Mills was named in his name during the British times.

@ Ranishankoil. The name Ranishankoil was given by Zamindar's wife. (Raja Tonkonat). The Tagon river in greater Dinajpur is also named after him.

@ Haripur. The name Haripur came from local Zaminder Haridas Pal. (More to continue)

Great research Sir!

Dhaka's original name was Jahangir Nagar. Don't know why that was changed....

I think during British times Muslims were really in a compromised situation financially as well as educationally (they refused to learn English for example). Hence Hindus started to be very influential (because of deferring to the British economically and education-wise) in Bengal starting in 1800's and eventually changed a lot of traditionally Muslim names to Hindu names because of their new-found power and financial strength.

Maybe the time has come to reverse these schemes...

Great research Sir!

Dhaka's original name was Jahangir Nagar. Don't know why that was changed....

I think during British times Muslims were really in a compromised situation financially as well as educationally (they refused to learn English for example). Hence Hindus started to be very influential (because of deferring to the British economically and education-wise) in Bengal starting in 1800's and eventually changed a lot of traditionally Muslim names to Hindu names because of their new-found power and financial strength.

Maybe the time has come to reverse these schemes...

@ Actually the main harm was done by Murshed Kuli Khan. He was a convertee Muslim. Originally he a Brahmin came from Deccan but he was very needy and devotee. For many years he was in Persia and finally he inherited the Nawab of Murshidabad. He was very much afraid of Phatans and Turks of Bengal. To have a check and balance slowly and gradually majority of Phatan and Turk Zaminders were removed and given to loyal Hindu Zaminders and in one stage it came to almost at par (50 %).

@ The greater Dinajpur was under Hindu Zaminders since 1400 century. The Dinajpur estate was established by him. He was also known as Danuj. He once captured the throne of Bengal in 1415 just for a year only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom