What's new

Should we make a petition to change 'Malaun' names of all cities of Bangladesh?

Are we ready for this? Will you support the Bangladesh people for this CHANGE?

• Yes ! this change is very needed for ethnic cleansing

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No. Just no... -_-

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
@ Dinajpur. The name Dinajpur came from one Hindu "Raja Danuj " .

@ Thakurgaon. The name Thakurgaon came from one influential "Thakur". The early name of Thakurgaon was "Nishchintapur". Thakurgaon was made Thana in 1800 and made sub-division in the year 1860.

@ Setabganj. The name Setabganj also came from one Hindi Zaminder named "Seta". The Setabganj Suger Mills was named in his name during the British times.

@ Ranishankoil. The name Ranishankoil was given by Zamindar's wife. (Raja Tonkonat). The Tagon river in greater Dinajpur is also named after him.

@ Haripur. The name Haripur came from local Zaminder Haridas Pal. (More to continue)

So we have not bothered to change the names of these areas...

like Pakistan and Afghanistan ?
The other stans which you seem to have conveniently forgotten.

I dont know. But it will be written specially for BD's national anthem. As Amar Sonar Bangla wasnt written on that purpose. It will tell more about BD nature. Tell about majority and minorities. What we want to do, past and future. Music quality should be high quality and modern. Reflect some war spirits. Dont like dull Rabindra Sangeet, I used to sleep in my school days hearing the song. Some of the Tagore's lyrics can be kept, but it needs editing.
I thought it did a pretty good job in describing the environment and beauty of Bangladesh even if it was meant for the whole Bengal region but, still. Additionally, I think the orchestrated version is can capture attention though that war powerness is agreeably lacking.

Back
Top Bottom